(9) Grasp in Tension

Eclipse's hand was pointed at Red's chest, his rays sticking out more just to match his current mood, anger!

"You think you're soo f%!^ing funny don't you? You think you're aalllll that! You, come up to ME, and beg ME for blood and proceed to 'pErSuaDe' me in feeding you two's sorry asses by antagonizing me! Don't you think that's a bit stupid, idiotic even?" Eclipse questioned, trying to sound calm but passive aggression gaining in his tone.

Redmoon hit a sore spot, clearly. But they just snickered, quickly grabbing Eclipse's wrist and moving his hand away from pointing at their chest. "This isn't me trying to convince you to feed us, rather just me enjoying pestering you and your oh so quick to anger head of yours! As I was also beginning to get bored, your seething rage brings a bit of spice all to balance out all that goody two shoes nice, wouldn't you agree dear brother?" Redmoon glanced over at Bloodmoon, and Bloodmoon just began to full on cackle, heaving over into a fit of maniacal laughter.

"True to your word other me! He is blaring in all that is mean! Oh how fun oh fun, how long will this idiot's anger be done?" Bloodmoon spun around, and eventually found their way spinning around Eclipse in a clearly mocking manner. Which of of course was only furthering Eclipse's clear frustration, Earth managed to silently slither her way in between Eclipse and the Bloodmoons. "Hey let's calm down here alright? You three should probably take a step back from eachother aswell alright? We'll get you two the blood and then we can go check up on Lunar!" Earth softly smiled, Eclipse grimaced.

Yet no one noticed the silent lingering stare from Moondrop, when had- when did Moondrop get powered on? His eyes focused in on Eclipse, his pupils rotating as he slowly stood up. Everyone to immersed in the argument and trying to calm down Eclipse and the Bloodmoon's to notice him. Well, everyone but Sunrise. Although a bit too late as Moondrop took a big step forward and grabbed Eclipse's arm. Everyone's though processed now diverted from the tension and now onto Moondrop.

Eclipse spun around to face Moondrop, "What- Moon? What are you doing?" He asked, his glare contorting into confusion. Then Moon's claw like hands dug into Eclipse's arm, scratching harsh lines through his outer casing as his grip tightened around the other's wrist, resulting in a faint wince from Eclipse. Yet everyone stayed dead silent, confused on what exactly was happening, silence to process it all. Finally, Sunrise went forward and pulled Moondrop off Eclipse, Moon abruptly powering off as well. Maybe the electricity from earlier effected Moondrop as well, either zapping his code or his battery, who knows.

Eclipse just stared, watching as Moondrop limped in Sun's arms. "..What? What the f&×! just happened?!-" Eclipse grumbled, lifting his arm up to his face, oil leaking through his gloves which he quickly wiped off. "He scratched up my wrist, okay, casual, thanks." Eclipse grumbled, then a realization settled on Eclipse. "..Oh f&@!ing- you have to be kidding me."

"What?" Sunrise interrupted, "What's wrong?" He spoke, a bit confused and concerned about what Eclipse was talking about. Then Eclipse quickly mumbled something, fairly quietly. Bloodmoon scoffed, "Speak up orange juice!" Bloodmoon snickered, spinning over and poking Eclipse's face.

Eclipse groaned, glaring at Bloodmoon as he spoke, "I said, was he trying to F&@&ING infect me??" Eclipse quickly dropped his hands down by his sides, quickly clenching them into fists as he glared, his rays finally shrinking back into their original size. Bloodmoon just paused for a moment, spinning back over next to their twin.

"What do you mean by that, Eclipse?" Earth spoke, not having been updated on the situation still. Eclipse groaned again, "For some reason the virus spreads through.. biting wounds for something stupid like that. Possibly something to do with their teeth, I have no idea honestly, can't exactly check with Moon's code firewalled and Lunar ALSO being hungry or something." Eclipse grumbled out, crossing his arms.

Sunrise's rays shrunk in, "Well uhm," He glanced at Earth, "Me and Earth could grab some food or something and check up on Lunar while you check up on Moon for the password?" Sunrise suggested hesitantly, silently beginning to fidget with his fingers, swirling his fingers around each other as he stood next to Earth like some lost child with anxiety.

Earth just nodded, "Mhm! We could check on Lunar and bring snacks, ooh you think Lunar would want some cake? I think we could make a cake!" Earth giggled, her thoughts diverting from Lunar onto making a cake along with Sun, swaying her head side to side. Sunrise just snickered, "..Making a cake sounds nice I guess but that can be for later.. let's just bring them a snack or something, something like uhh.. oranges? You think they'd wanna eat oranges?" Sunrise questioned in which Earth just shrugged, "I just am excited to make a cake possibly," She grinned happily.

Eclipse glared, "..Go check up on Lunar already and get those apples, I'm gonna go try to make sure I stop leaking oil." Eclipse grumbled, stomping off towards supposedly Parts & Service. Sunrise blinked and just nodded, grabbing Earth's hand and scrambling out after Eclipse toward the kitchen.

Leaving Redmoon and Bloodmoon there, Bloodmoon just pouted, "When will we be able to see the glowing one again brother?!" They grumbled, crossing their arms as they began to spin around, Red just pat their head, "After we visit him, we shall! Or after the Bright man copy gives us our feed." Redmoon snickered, taking Bloodmoon's hands. Then, Bloodmoon began to circle Red while still holding the other's hands. Redmoom slowly processed what the other was implying, as they both began to giggle, beginning to spin around with eachother happily. Before a faint red glow emitted from their eyes as they became one. Spinning around still as they came to an abrupt stop, taking a step back as they grabbed Moondrop's still limp body and began to drag Moon to his room.

Separated, yet still together in.. ways, suprising.

Although one seems to be alone still, after ALL this time!