Heart issues

"Wh-what?" Knight chokes out. He's entirely embarrassed about all the drama he has created. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that would happen." He looks away red from humiliation.

"Don't worry about it. We will make sure you won't be in conditions that would make you have another heart attack." Knight lays back down on the hospital bed. He is still in embarrassment despite the reassurance from the people around him.

It seemed like no one in Knight's family had even mentioned that the family had a history of medical problems, heart issues being one of them. He would have to call his father later to finally find out what else his family had been hiding from him. His family wasn't the most honest people, at least around him. He just wanted to at least know things that could effect him. But alas that was too much to ask from his family.

Suddenly his thoughts was interrupted with a loud slam of the door as Hollyberry and Pitaya walked in. Pitaya had just been scolded by Hollyberry for the entire situation much to their annoyance. The blame was placed upon them and there was nothing Pitaya could do about it. Knight's heart beat monitor immediately showed that Knight's heart beat had quickened.

"Do it!" Hollyberry half whispered, half shouted.

"Ok ok. I'm sssorry...?" The air in the room was awkward. Knight didn't say anything and just laid back down on the hospital bed. He was staring at Pitaya and started to mutter something. Then Knight spoke up.

"No need to apologize. At least not now. I'm too tired." Knight's heartbeat monitor slows back down to it's normal rate. Then Pitaya feels a tug on their hair. Then another. They look down at Knight who is smiling like fool. The they finally realize that Knight was stroking their hair.

No wonder Knight was staring at them. He just wanted to touch his hair. It just the crazy stuff that happens to Pitaya. Knight speaks up again, but only as whisper that only Pitaya's could hear.

"Someone ought to comb your hair. Hmm." A nurse enters a room, but Hollyberry has already left along with Princess leaving Pitaya to be the only one in the room.

"Ma'am!" Pitaya turns their head toward the nurse. "Oh! Sorry. Sir, visiting hours are over for the night so you must leave the hospital."

"Okay." Pitaya turns back to Knight. "Let go of me." Knight does so, but only for a moment. Pitaya started to leave, but then a yank on their hair go red them back next to Knights side. "I sssaid to let go."

"I did." Pitaya rolled their eyes.

"Clearly you didn't." Knight frowned, but he let go of the lock of hair he was bushing with his fingers. Pitaya finally leaves, leaving Knight alone with the nurse. Knight looked longing at the door as if someone would come bursting out it any second. Maybe it was the drugs talking or maybe something was in his subconscious.

Knight heart beat monitor beeps faster again.

(≧∇≦) Time skip (≧∇≦)

Knight was released the next day. Of course not with some complications. He had to visit a doctor for a check up and to get a wearable heart monitor. And on top of that later that day he had to talk about this with his family to make sure they weren't going to keep family secrets from him, especially if said secret effected him. Busy day all around, but he was grateful that he was able to lay his his own bed at least until he had to leave to confront his family, with was only his dad right now. The rest of his family couldn't even bother or they were dead. So the "family" talk was just a dad and son talk.

He was grateful until he heard a knock on his door. Had his dad come early?! He wasn't even prepared.

"ONE MOMENT!" Knight scrambles to change his clothes and to fit his hair. He runs down the stairs, almost tripping over himself and falling. The opens the door only to met with a face that was NOT his father.