Cookies vs Dragon

Pitaya lazily laid on the couch, flicking people away with his tail. Most of their body was covered in bandages after another duel with Hollyberry. They wasn't in pain, their scales needed to heal though. Plus it was a lazy day around the place, it was very low energy.

Princess was chatting on the dining table with some of her friends that they didn't recognize. They were eavesdropping hard, but she was talking loudly so it shouldn't matter to her that much.

One voice speaks up. "Oh I think he's sweet, but he kinda looks... you know. Maybe not and I'm wrong, but he kinda acts like... Ugh how do I say this without sounding rude. He sounds like a pussy." The rest of the girls giggled at that.

A second voice followed. "Yeah! He does, but he's so nice, you can literally push him around and he won't do a thing."

Another voice meekly spoke up. "I don't know.. He's kinda cute."

The first voice spoke up again. "That's all he has! He has his mothers looks and that a blessing!" The girls giggled once more. Pitaya rolled their eyes. Ugh, gossip. They didn't care for such a thing.

The meek voice speaks up again. "He is handsome enough."

The second voice scoffed. "Oh come on! Have you even seen him without his armor? He is adorable, but no muscle. He is not handsome!"

Princess finally speaks. "I don't know, I wanna see more than just him without his armor."

"Ooooo, Princess has a crushhh!" She had exaggerated the 'sh' sound.

The meek voice speaks up again, but Pitaya's couldn't hear it since whatever she had said started a huge argument with everyone in the table.

Princess gets up and leaves the table in a huff as the others argue and sits next to Pitaya.

"People, am I right?!" She angrily states. Pitaya rolls their eyes. There was nothing much to do and the couch was comfy so they didn't want to get off quite yet so they might as well entertain her antics.

"What were you talking about?" Pitaya finally spoke up. Princess made a face as if she had just seen a tree talk. Did you expect not to have a conversation when she said that? Maybe.

"We were talking about one of the girls crushes, you know." Pitaya rolled their eyes again. They knew that it was Princess's crush, whatever that meant. "Wait. Do you know what a crush is?" Pitaya was slightly offended at the accurate statement. They didn't know what a crush was in the way Princess used the word. Of course they knew that crush meant to compress something so as to break, damage, or distort in shape.

"Yes, I know crushing thingsss."

"No, like crushing on people."

"Crushing people?" Pitaya never thought Princess could be so cruel. They might like this version of Princess..

"No." Princess was mad now. Did Pitaya not get the memo? "Crushing on someone, like being in love with someone."

Nevermind. Princess was talking about something completely different.

"So one of the girlsss has a crush. Who?"

"Hm?" Princess seemed quite flustered.

"Who is thissss crush?"

"I can't tell! Girl-code!" Princess gave a smug smile. She hopped off the couch and left Pitaya with a lot more questions than answers. Whatever, Pitaya didn't care too much. But they still wanted to know. Pitaya left the castle soon after. It was boring anyways.

The Hollyberry Kingdom marketplace. A.K.A. The busiest place on Earthbread. It was near the castle and it sold all kinds of neat trash like shiny rock attached to linked metal and shells with colors on them. It, of course, attracted many people due to these two simple facts making it an interesting place to go cookie-watching.