When Two Different Worlds Collide

Dedicated to foresty_snow
____________________

He was the harbinger of death. Someone whom no one dared to call their foe or cared to call their friend. He choose this life, accepted his fate. Wherein his brothers were all spending their lavish life with their wives and children, he was looking over the barren lands of underworld. He felt complete even though he had no one to call his own.

Above him lived another soul cooped in her mother's garden, playing with the mooses and mud, growing life wherever she pleased. She was curious about everything and everyone. Even though her mother never appreciated her this side. She build invisible walls around her daughter, created boundaries which she was told not to cross. She accepted all of it only on one condition. She demanded that one day in every month she will cross the line. She will not be a obedient daughter for that one very day, she will roam the lands like the goddess, The goddess of spring. She will live the life that all her cousins were used to with. Her mother although hesitant granted her daughter's only wish in exchange of her other restricted days.

It was one of those days in every month when she was out of the garden, Free from her mother's obligations and heavy guarding. She wondered around the Olympus with her cousins and fulfilled all her hearts desire unaware that a certain someone was watching over her all the time. And this is where their two different worlds collide....

______________________________________

MAIN CHARACTERS

Kim Taehyung in the character of Hades

God of dead.
◑king of the underworld.

Kim Jisoo in the character of Persephone

Goddess of Spring.
◑ Daughter of Demeter.

___________________

OTHER CHARACTERS