Chapter :2- Maiden Of The Woods

Her feet brushed upon the grasses in a quick motion, gradually picking up it's pace

Her feet brushed upon the grasses in a quick motion, gradually picking up it's pace. She leaped, crossed the narrow stream of water, her feet now completely covered in dirt and mud. She didn't care though, at this point her only focus was on the two legged snow-white bunny who happens to be a criminal, A very dangerous one.

She clutched her beige gown more harshly, knuckles turning white. "Stop... " She breathlessly uttered in an attempt to stop that escaping thief but who is listening to her anyway.

"This won't do." This time she collected her gown and picked it up higher like a skirt, not minding what her mother would say if she sees her in this state. "Screw being a lady." as her sister Artemis would say at this point. She just needed to catch him in any way possible, running faster seems like the only possible way to her now.

After some more chasing and screaming, for instance, "you bad bad bunny.", "Wait until I catch you.", "DON'T YOU DARE DROP THAT ON THE GROUND.", finally the bunny came to a halt, a giant brick wall obstructing him from going further. He clutched the small envelope with both hands and looked everywhere for another possible route but there was none.The goddess of spring has already blocked him from everywhere.With a swish of her hand the grasses grew and wrapped themselves around the poor bunnies feet. Now he was stuck there, her prey finally in her clutches.

"Tsk." She toots and stands before him with hands on her hips, ready to tell him off but then her eyes met his. A pair of bright blue but she saw something more than that, Something she once saw in the eyes of a wild swine when she and her sisters Athena and artemis were out hunting although she didn't do much, standing there was her only task. Nevertheless, It was as same as she is seeing right now, fear, it is fear she sees. The rabbit is afraid of Her, afraid that she might take away his life. A new sensation ran down her body by accomplishing another goal from her 'Bucket list', a word she learnt from Apollo on her day out.

Her mother has always told her that she is too good for the world, she is too kind for her own good, she will not survive if she steps out of the garden or rather the prison that Demeter build with her own hands. But today she has proven her mother wrong. She is not as naive as her mother believes her to be, she can show herself as a brave one, she is a brave one. Someone whom others will fear, someone who is not weak. Although her mother will not be happy to hear that.

"Don't worry, I'll not harm you." She levelled herself with the little creature. "But from the next time don't try to steal anything from me." Saying this she snatched the envelope from his hand. She settled it aside and started unlatching the turf from his little feet.

"You know what's inside this envelope?......" She asked after undoing the restrains. As an answer the bunny only shook his head, denying her question.