C 1

"Bae stop !! stop..stop beating me, it hurts so bad bae stop.." i begged him.

how did i ended up here? where did everything goes wrong? why do i have to feel this pain? oh god...

"Stop?" he said as he smirked at me...what a jerk.

"No." he continuing beating me...my body feels numb, I can't even feel my finger...

as he continues beating me, my vision begins to blur. Yes, I'd fainted.

______________

i open my eyes and find myself in our bed.

"Did he put me here?" Feeling so confused but i try my best to let go that feeling.

i jumped out my bed and went to the bathroom, oh how i wish shower can makes my pain gone..

after done showering, i walked out from my bedroom to get some water in kitchen but then I've heard something  inside our guest room...

"What sound is that?...a women voice? huh" i closed my mouth.

'fucking jerk. should i go inside or... i don't want to get beaten again maybe I'll let this one slide.'

with full of disappointment i walked myself to inside the kitchen, grabbing some water and cried myself. how could he do this to me? beating me to death and cheating on me inside our house?

Flashback

*4 YEAR AGO*

"Den don't run ! you will fal-"
*bedebuk*
"DEN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUNN SEE YOU ALREADY FALL" he run to me to see if i'm okay, so sweet..

i smiled at him "bae, I'm okay don't worry it doesn't hurt"

"dear, how could i not be worried? what if anything bad happened?"  I smiled again as he said that.

this man, the man that I've loved for 5 year, he's part of my life, my medicine, my everything, i couldn't imagine my day without him..

"Baby" he called me
"Yes?" i turned to him

"Will you marry me?" He knelt down, take out the diamond ring inside his pocket

"Out of sudden? Bae...i want to accept this marriage proposals but don't you think its a bit too early for us to get marry?i mean we're still 18 and we just finished our exam..." i told him.

"I know baby but it doesn't really matter right? we're 18 totally legal to get married...why? are you afraid that I cant take care of you since you thought that we're still young? oh baby did you forget that my daddy has a big company in this state? I can take care of you" he said that with full of confidence

"It's not that I've been thinking i mean...i still want to enjoy my teenager life, i still wanna go hang out with my friend and university" i don't want to let my dreams wasted on something that myself unsure.

"Oh you still can go hang out with your friend and about your university i can afford it" why does he makes it sound easy?

"Okay..."

End Flashback

"Yet here am i with no degree and no friend.." i made a mistake

suddenly i hear a step and it was Raphael and his 'women'.

"Baby, I'm going out with my girlfriend don't wait for me" he blows me a kiss and winked at me, at the same time his 'girlfriend' is waving at me.

as soon as that two figures slowly disappeared from my sight, i threw my glass against the wall and i suddenly step on the pieces of glass. It hurts but i ignored the pain, i felt lost.. i don't know what to do.

i run to my bedroom, i grabbed my backpack and put my wallet, my charger and some of my clothes. that it i'm running away.

____ author notes _____

hello !! this actually my first Wattpad, im not good at writing story and also my grammar isn't that good since English is not my first language :(
if you feel like this story need some upgrades kindly please dm me Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

im a beginner after all there a lot more that i didn't know about this whole Wattpad things..

BYEBYE