C 2

i don't know how long i've been running, i lost. I don't know where to go or where to stay, my body is all wet the rain ain't stopping. Cold, that all i can feel right now, my body is shivering... i don't want to go back home.

i stopped at the nearest bus stop and i opened my phone to check what time is it now..

"3 am? that long time? i must be crazy" 

suddenly i feel tears in my eyes, i cried. i'm all lost. 

"Mom." yes mom, i need mom. i quickly open my contacts, searching for my mom number as i wanted to clicked her number suddenly i remembered how our relationship is.. "No" my inner thought said that mom must be hating me now..

i woke up and continue walking, on my way to 'No Where' i've found a house more like a mansion to me. i'd take a glimpse to that house and suddenly i spotted a tiny cottage near to that mansion, i decided to stay there for a while and i need to stay quite so that the owner of that house didn't know that i've been in their cottage..

to my surprises the cottage is not even locked. "Lucky i guess" i said that to cover my fright. as i open the door my jaw drops "Is this even a cottage?" i stunned by the fanciness of this cottage, modern and nice that all i can say and seeing is believing this cottage like a mini house.

i spotted a couch and i carefully go there to make sure nothing will fall down, i made it to the couch is very softtt!!!! i put my backpack beside the couch, as i about closed my eyes-

"Hey!" i heard a voice with full of anxiety my sight goes all black sadly i fainted again.

________________

i woke up and seeing myself in yesterday couch, well i guess nothing happened yesterday right?ah i picked up my phone, checked the time it-

"10 AM?? NOOO OH MY I NEED TO GET OUT NOWI MIGHT GET BUSTED" im about to picked up my backpack as i hear a similar voice like yesterday? 

"where are you going?" that mysterious man asking me..

with all awkwardness i refuse to turned back. "I- i'm sorry for trespassing your cottage but-" 

"shut up and come here before i call a cops" as soon that i heard that 'COPS' word, i rushed myself to him and without seeing his face i quickly begged for his forgiveness  "im sorry Mr-" "Christopher, my name is Christopher" he said that "Oh yaa yaa im sorry Mr. Christopher"

"i forgive you and now could you please sit in front of me? there a lot of things i wanna ask you" without thinking wisely i sat in front of him "here have a breakfast" he handed me a plate 

"thank you for the food" i ate the food, its so good. i haven't had my meal yesterday after find out that Raphael is cheating on me, he cut my appetite...

"Miss?" Christopher called me, he killed the time.

"Yes?"

"Who are you and what are you doing here in my cottage?" He asked me.

"My name...My name is Den, i had no place to go and i end up here" he'll said that 'did you run away?'

"Did you run away?" exactly my thoughts

Even though i knew that he gonna said that but suddenly I've lost my words. I felt like my mouth been locked.

"It's okay, i understand if you can't say it" he smiled.

"But can you please answer me why are you here?" He asking me again

"That time."i started talking
"My body is all wet, I'm tired of running away, it was cold out there I've found your house in my way to somewhere that im not sure where to go. i had no choice to sneak in inside your cottage." As i said this, i looked at him. I was stunned by his calm face... he's pretty.

"I see..." That all he can say?

suddenly i felt a warm hand on my forehead, his hand. He is checking my temperature..

"You have a fever"

"Fever?"

"Yes, can you please stay here? I wanna bring my medkit" i nodded, he quickly get up from his chair and goes to the cabinet near his work table, grabbing his medkit and comeback to me.

"Here take some medicine and drink some water" sweet..i miss those time i have with Raph

Flashbacks

*coughing*

"Baby are you okay? Do you want some medicine" he held my hand anxiously.

"I'm okay bae but could you please bring some painkillers?"

he take some painkillers and give it to me

"Thank you" i said and suddenly

*Beez beez* a notification that come from his phone, i wondered who is it...

"Baby im going out my company need me right now, I'll be back soon" he kissed my forehead and disappear from my sight.

"4th time already in this week,he left me again.."

End Flashback

I guess that time he already had someone else...

Continue.

__________________

Author Notes
"Honestly i don't know what the hell i was doing, had no idea what am i doing. Please if you guys don't like this please do tell me :)" - rey