C 8

"wake up bitch." he poured water on me

"Hua ha ha" i panted like i was drowned
What the fuck wrong with this jerk? I don't know what time is right now not even a day..

"I love what happened yesterday" he kissed my eyebrows. Christopher where are you? You told me that you want to protect me. Where are you now?

"I hate it when you go silent. Are you still hoping for that guy named Christoper? You should stop. I am your husband and we literally making our children last night, your mind right now should have be ME! ME! RAPHAEL DIEGO! I'm your husband Adenly Delilah." How could he use the husband term, when he's a jerk?

"Okay Den okay stay silent. perra estúpida." He kicked my body then get out from this room

"Children? After all of this? Raped me? Kick me hard? Ugh" i tried to get up and checked the table beside the bed...a picture? A picture of..huh i dropped the picture and back up one step

"Last night picture! Fuck." I closed my mouth fuck no..i cried a lot as i can, feeling betrayed and lost why?

"I HATE YOU RAPHAEL!" i throw the picture to the floor..

"I know" I looked at the door so fast that i can find him leaning against the door.

"You." I go to him and grabbed his collar.
"WHY DID YOU NEED TO MAKE MY LIFE LIKE THIS?" i slapped him so hard
"YOU A JERK. A JERK THAT DESERVE TO BE DEAD. YOU MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE RAPHAEL! MISERABLE!" i let get off his collar pushing him hard to the wall

"Did you ever knew about the reason i want to marry you right away after we finished high school?" I looked at him

"Because of I don't want to lose you. I was afraid that you might fall for other man"

"Then why are you even cheating on me?" I got so furious.

"I told you didn't i? I already cheated since our first year together, look Den. I love you so much but i think i need to share my love to another girl too, don't be selfish Den, sharing is caring." I spitted on his face.

"Selfish? You're the one who selfish here. Now i understand why mama and papa didn't give me a permission to marry you, because you're jerk." I should have listened to mama and papa.

"Well it's already in past baby, we've been married like 5 years i guess. Oh I'm going to my another girlfriend house, bye baby." He left me

"Peace." No it's not even that peace.
I tried to open my room door luckily he didn't lock it lol dumb.

I headed to main door i tried to open it but cannot i guess he Locked me.

"URGH"

CHRISTOPHER POV

"It's been a 3 month since you're gone, the police had give up Den.. but that will never makes my hope die, I'll continue and try to find you."

this 3 month feels like a year and in this 3 month i always sleep in Her room, i miss her. Words can't even describe how much i miss her, My Delily.

Ring Ring Ring

"Den? Oh it's Zack.." there a bit disappointed in my heart..

"Hello Zack"

"Christopher how are you?"

"I'm good i guess..why did you call me? Did you already find Raphael information?" Please say yes.

"I did, Christ. I also find the place he been staying but it doesn't seems like he stays in one places tho"

"Oh, i get it. Could you send me the information?"