XANDER TELLS ALL

I'm now slowly coming to, and I see I'm back at the office building and feel my head on something soft I see V looking down on me when I can see clearly.

Verosika: Guys, He's awake.

The others join us as V helps me sit up.

Xander: Damn my head.

Vortex: How are you feeling man?

Xander: Like shit I've haven't felt this wrecked since that coke bender in the Lust ring, a friend of mine is a fan of the (gesturing to my nose) "powdered sugar".

Verosika: Okay, we'll come back to that eventually, but do you remember anything after you turned into that monster?

Xander: No, after I transform whatever, I do after is a complete blank.

Blitzo: To fill you in you almost ate the whores and my daughter.

Xander: Only on paper, or that's what Loonie tells me, and stop calling my girls whores you cock-

I start Vomiting a black ooze this happens as a part of me recovering from that monster form, I still can't figure out why.

Blitzo: Dammit I just cleaned these floors.

He shuts up when Loonie glares at him.

Verosika: This is just how he recovers after transforming. (While rubbing my back)

Moxxie: But what causes him to transform into that beast?

Xander: I only turn into that when I'm super pissed, or I feel like any of the girls are in danger.

Loonie: But why are you so angry?

Xander: That's a long a story we have to go back to when I was still alive.

FLASHBACK

We open on a pre zombie Xander making his way to his girlfriend's house.

Xander:(narrating) As you know for the longest time of my living life, I was your goody goody, follow the rules, never get in trouble good boy so as you can probably guess I wasn't very popular with girls, you can imagine my surprise when I asked this smoking hot girl out and to my amazement she said yes.

Xander: I date her for a few weeks, and I thought everything was going well so I decided to get her some just because I was thinking about you flowers but when I got to her house and opened the door, I saw her making out with some guy I never met, and she was just looking at me with this vile smirk I just dropped the flowers and after that for a few moments it was a complete blank I literally can't remember what happened during that time but when I came too I saw them both out cold bruised and bleeding I see my hands covered in blood and the house and various items broken and I just ran out of the house and went to my place and wash the blood off and burned the clothes I was wearing and just acted like I did nothing when I saw her again a few weeks later she was covered in bandages and I thought I should apologize  but when I started talking to her she asked me who I was I beat her so hard so doesn't remember what happened so I just said nobody and got out of there I can't believe I got away with this but if I want it to stay that way I did my best to avoid her as often as I could even asking around what places work late at night so I didn't have to see her.