XANDER'S BENDER

I'm in Vee's studio puffing away since we're in a rut business wise, I'm shooting empty bottles with my signature pistol when Vee and the rest of her crew came in.

Vortex: Business slow again man?

Xander: (puffs smoke) What was your first clue?

Apple and Coco take their usual spots beside me.

Apple: Daddy can you tell us the coke bender story you mentioned the other day?

Coco: I want to know about this V girl.

Xander: Either V or the bender you got to pick one or the other.

Vortex: Bender.

Josh/Ace: Bender.

Kiki: V.

Milky: V.

Kat: Bender.

Xander: V 2?

Verosika: I am not V 2, but bender.

Xander: Bender it is, good thing too cause the V story will be a lot better when she herself ends up down here.

Vortex: How do you know she'll end up here?

Xander: I'd say based on what we have done to others, and to each other for that matter I don't think Heaven for her is a possibility.

Xander: Anyway, this story took place before I even met you.

I'm cut off when Loona and Via come through the door.

Loona: Did we miss the story?

Xander: No, you're just in time.

FLASHBACK

Xander: (narrating) I'd been here for only a couple of weeks, and I was miserable working odd jobs for piss poor pay had to kill a couple just to get my own place they were newlyweds too.

Moxxie: (record scratch) Wow that's brutal even for Hell.

Xander: You people need to learn to interrupt when I'm telling a story, besides if you were me, you'd do the same thing didn't help I had issues with love back then.

Xander: (resumes narrating) So anyway one day I'm walking back from one of my odd shifts ironically like a zombie, when this guy(?) came up to me.

???: Wow, you look like shit.

Xander: Feel like it too my names Xander by the way, I'm assuming guy.

???: Ding ding ding that's right the names (gets WAY too close to me) Angel Dust.

Verosika: (story pauses) The Angel Dust as in the Porn star.

Xander: Unfortunately, (resumes) (pushes him off) Get off me I don't swing that way and I'm not in the mood.

Angel: Thats a shame so what's crawled up your ass?

Xander: When I was alive, I had more money than I knew what to do with now I'm back to degrading myself for shit money.

Angel: Did you just die recently?

Xander: Yes, a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact do you know a way a guy can take the edge off?

Angel: (puts arm around my shoulder) I got a friend that can help with that.

Xander: He introduced me to this girl cherri bomb

and to her credit 1. she did help take my edge off by blowing shit and drinking my weight in booze and 2. I started hitman gigs not to long after this. Around the 5th or 6th bottle of whiskey he breaks out the culprit of our story coke (pauses) This is the part of the story where it gets foggy and blurry from what I can I remember I saw bright lights and a LOT of strippers G-strings I was stuffing my last dollars into before you ask the furthest I got was rough make out sessions and motor boating any further Cherri would've layed them out and that got us kicked out of I think 5 places and that's all I can remember before blacking out.

Loona: So, you went on a drug and booze trip sounds pretty tame dude.

The others agree.

Xander: That's not the shocking part that came the morning after, when I woke up I was in a place and bed I did not recognize with no clothes, a killer hangover, and about 3 shades of lipstick all over my body I get out of the bed and dress back in last night's clothes, which at that point reeked of booze, and try to work my way around to try and figure out where in Hell I was when I get to the couch to get my bearings Angel sist beside me.

Angel: Morning sunshine

Xander: What happened last night. (said groggy while trying not to throw up)

Angel: Ah, no memory of the night before the prize of every bender I remember my first

???: Leave him alone cabron (grabs my wrsit and takes me to the places kitchen)

Xander: Thanks

Vaggie: Vaggie

Xander: Vaggie tell me what happened last night.

Vaggie and a nearby blond start blushing.

Vaggie: Well

Somebody swats my ass.

Xander: Hey!

Cherri: Morning lover~

Xander: (to Vaggie) Did her and me-

Vaggie: And me

???: And me

Xander: Who the fuck are you?

Charlie: Charlie Morning star I'm the princess of Hell.

(story pauses) Everyone: What?!

Xander: Told you it was shocking.

Octavia: You slept with the princess

Xander: And her girlfriend, and one more

Loona: On a bender?

Xander: Black out bender

Moxxie: Is there any woman you haven't slept with in Hell.

Xander: Your wife.

Blitzo: Ha!