Re: Muder Family

Another day another shift at IMP Loona is on her phone, like always, whole she is holding a picture of a family with her head in my lap while I'm scratching her ear (she likes scratching) across from us Mox is shaking like a leaf while trying to shoot said picture.

Millie: Moxie, stop shaking your goona shoot our only hellhound.

Loona: Wow I feel so loved here.

Moxie: But it's a family under what circumstances do we need to kill a family?

Aaron: Coming from a woman in an open marriage.

Moxie: Shut it.

Millie: I mean if that's what the client wants.

Moxie: I mean I get a shitty dad or a mob family that's understandable but to eradicate seemly in this case innocent middle class bloodline. 

Loona sits up.

Loona: Hey, you don't know if their innocent this kid probably sets dogs on fire, she probably gets off to bullying Australian kids online and this guy this guy defiantly watches.

Aaron: Your so hot when you see the worst in people. (kiss her cheek)

Millie: Exactly humans are full of secret nasties that's why so many of them end up here.

Moxie: But-

Millie: Guilty and innocent aren't our business Mox killing who were paid to is. (kisses her cheek)

Moxie: I just think it's excessive I'm just saying we can be a bit more selective is all.

Blitz: Guys I'd like to meet.

This sudden surprise causes Moxie to shoot the arrow upward causing it to bounce all over the room before blitz caught it.

Blitz: Our newest client.

The eel tank falls over and the office catches fire.

Blitz: Damn it Moxie I just bought those eels.

Now were outside the office Blitz is seeing the client off.

Blitz: Don't worry about a thing we'll get that skank in less than 24 hours, or your first kill is free.

Moxie: When did we start implementing that deal?

Blitz: When you set fire to my office in front of a CLIENT YOU FUCKING BITCH (throws Moxie) Now someone please tell me that fancy book is still intact.

Loona: (on her phone with my arm around her shoulder) You mean our only ticket to the other side (pulls it out) yeah got it right here.

Blitz: And that's why you're my favorite Loonie. (pulls out dog biscuit) You get a tweat now.

Loona: Ew. Stop.

She then eats it like a frog to a fly. 

Loona: (Hand over my mouth trying not to puke) Your so gross.

Blitz: Oh, please I get that enough from my therapist.

Aaron: If they haven't locked you away yet I don't trust their judgement.

Blitz: (Ignoring me) (portal opens) Now let's go lick some ass.

Millie: The expression is kick some ass, Blitz. (enters)

Blitz: Mines better (enter)

Aaron: No, it's not (Loona grabs my wrist)

Loona: Be sure to come back.

Aaron: I always do (enter)

Moxie: Oh, fuck (enter)

We exit the portal and see a lone house.