The Sinner*

Elizabeth Olsen x G!P Reader

Some What Smut!

———

I can't believe my parents are sending me to a catholic boarding school. But I can't argue with them because it was either this or going to military boot camp, and I'd rather be here.

  I'm on my way to this School which I'm pretty sure is in the middle of nowhere. My mom is beside me blabbering about how I have to be more responsible and other stuff that I'm not paying attention to.

I tune her out watching tree after tree pass by, just wilderness around this area. Great. "Alex did you hear anything I just said!" My mom practically yells in my year and I grimace at how loud she is. "No I didn't" I say giving her an annoyed look.

She just shakes her head looking back at her phone muttering a curse word. I look back out the window noticing a big church like building. This place looks like a fucking prison what the fuck! "Hurry up where here." My mom says getting out the car. I roll my eyes getting out as well, grabbing my backpack and swinging it over my shoulders.

I make my way towards the trunk where my mom is getting my stuff out. "Here." She says practically shoving my suit case at me. I watch as it falls on the floor then up to my mom giving her a 'really' look. "If I hear that you get into any trouble here. And I mean any trouble. Me and your father are sending you to boot camp." She points her finger at my chest giving me a hard glare.

"He's not my father" I say through gritted teeth my hand bawling into a fist, knuckles turning white at how hard I'm forcing my hand closed. I hear her mutter a small 'whatever' before she turns to get back into the cab. I watch the car drive away disappearing into the distance.

I look down at my suit case that's still on the floor before picking it up. I look at the building in front of me noticing the red and black design. "Saint Louis catholic boarding school and correctional facility" I read the big letters on top of the building to myself, I bite the inside of my cheek not liking this one bit. "Well this is going to be fun" I sigh before entering the big black doors. Once inside I am greeted by a group of old woman wearing what looks like a black gown.

"You must be Alex our newest student, I am sister Carmen this is sister Emilia, Sister Janice, and sister Sarah." She introduces herself then everyone else. I give them a small nod looking around the place. "Welcome to Saint Louis catholic boarding sch-" "School and correctional facility, yeah I know." I finish her sentence already bored of this place.

She looks taken back by what I just said, she let's a small smile appear on her wrinkled face. "Look at that sisters we have another one with attitude on our hands" she says making everybody else laugh. "We don't tolerate that here young one, so watch your mouth" she says calmly. I already hate this place. Before I say anything else one of the ladies grabs my arm"let's go get your uniform and get you ready" sister Emilia says and I follow her lead.

She starts talking about what they do here and how their system works, but I don't listen not caring because the sooner I finish here the faster I can leave. We walk down a corridor to a small reception area and the lady at the front desk greets us. They talk for a few minutes making sure everything is good to go for me in the roster.

She hands sister Emilia the clothes before they both say goodbye. We walk back to where I first entered, but this time I notice a new face I didn't see when the ladies introduced themselves. But she is turned talking to a girl so I can't see her face only her blond hair and slim short figure. We walk over to them and sister Emilia announces our presence.  "Ah good your back " sister Sarah says coming over to my side grabbing my arm.