•First Impressions-smut•

The DJ turns up the bass and cranks the music up louder whilst people sing along and I'm just here, sitting at the bar trying to flirt with the bartender (It's not working). I play with the straw that I got with my margarita and look around. I couldn't be bothered, my friend was meant to meet me but it's been an hour and she hasn't turned up so I thought I'd stay here. Working as a prostitute is not easy, you'll get dirty looks and threats and you'll always be catcalled. Working a job like this, you can't buy many drinks and you'll know many officers when you see them. I got to know a few personally. The bartender looks at me and says something but it's hard to hear over this music, so as a response I laugh assuming he said something humorous. But instead, he just looked at me funny. Maybe I'll see if any other friends can come. Not Escobar ... people have been talking about him quite recently which is funny. I know everything about him just from a one-night stand. Impressive right?

After a few minutes, I stick my hand up in the air and wave it around to signal I want another drink. The bartender slides the drink across the counter and I catch it. I nod at him and take a sip, I almost choke as I feel someone brush the edge of my shoulder. I turn my head around slowly, looking puzzled.
"Hey, I've seen you before. Have we talked?" he questions. Without looking at his face the voice instantly becomes clear. It's Javier, he's a DEA agent, don't ask me what it stands for cause I don't know myself but I know it's something important or something to do with the police blah blah blah.
"Javi? I remember you! Your the one who caught me shoplifting for "
"Makeup, right?..." he finishes the sentence off taking the words out of my mouth. That's not a good way to remember someone huh? I should probably stay out of trouble. At least he's not ugly, he's in fact, kind of hot. He's wearing a khaki-coloured button shirt leaving 2 buttons undone to expose his chest and navy blue jeans with a chunky black belt. Hasn't got the worst style. He smiles at me and sighs, he then leans towards me to whisper in my ear.
"Any chance you know someone by the name of Escobar?" he says quietly but clearly enough for me to hear. his breath left a warm mark on my neck.
"Pablo?" I answer. This is what I mean by everyone talking about him. Is he in trouble? I mean I don't like him so I'm not bothered. Javi nods his head. And looks around as if someone is following him.
"Do you think you could tell me anything about him? I know your one of the prostitutes he slept with." He explains, I flash him a disgusted look. That's a bit rude for a first impression. It wasn't offensive I'm joking. But I don't think I'm willing to give away precious information about him, not only about him being the biggest drug lord in Colombia but also about me buying his products and using them. I wipe my nose from the flashback and respond.
"I-I'm sorry I can't do that" I place my hand on his shoulder. He's quite broad and muscly, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on him. But I can't be thinking about that right now. I grip his shoulder and bring him closer as he says something back.
"Please? Look I need this information, you know how important I am, you know who I work for. I'll do anything." He begs. He's gonna regret saying anything because it's not necessarily everything.
"Anything?..." I ask as he looks me up and down moving his aviator shades away from his face. They suit him well. He nods and stares at my breasts. It's suddenly getting really hot in here. I look him right in the eyes and lick my lips. The lights fade as we leave the club, my heels click-clacking across the pavement floor as he holds my hand leading me to his car.

Before I know it I'm having sex with DEA agent, Javier Peña, on the sofa, to tell him information about Escobar. We're in cowgirl but he lays me down and the roles change. I stretch my arms out grabbing the cushions as he thrusts his cock into me, making him grunt.
"You f-feel so good baby," He says stuttering at the pleasure. I moan his name like it's the only word in my vocabulary as he starts to rub my clit simultaneously, praising me. He caresses my thigh and digs his fingers into my waist. I try to catch my breath but before I can he sits me up so I'm fully sat on his member and rocking my waist. I dig my fingernails into his back and run my hands through his hair, kissing his neck, marking my territory on him.  His thrusts get sloppier as he gets closer to the climax. I wrap my legs around him tightly as he cums into my cunt. We both release a moan and he whimpers as he pulls out.
"fuck, maybe I should have sex with prostitutes more often." He says getting up and putting his jeans on. He lays back on the sofa as I pass him an already-lit cigarette.
"You can't tell anyone I've told you this because Pablo will find out and kill me," I say panting and putting my panties and bra on.
"I've got it all under control," he says getting up to kiss me.