•imperfects-drama/tease•

I sit at my desk typing away focusing my full attention on the screen, sipping my water. Phones ring, keyboard type and people chat, work can be noisy. My phone buzzes against my desk. I need to get this work done. But what if it's important? My fingers hover above my keyboard contemplating my actions. I decide to ignore my phone and get back to work but I'm stopped by a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me to find a coworker standing there, guilty and pale. She stares at me. What does she want? She opens her mouth for a second and thinks of what to say.
"you should probably check your phone..." she says looking anxious. What has happened? She slowly shrugs and walks away as the whole room falls silent. I feel everyone stare at me. Oh god, this is awkward... I pick up my phone carefully and turn the screen around to see the notification. One attachment was added to the group chat. Huh? I click on the attachment and a picture fills up my screen. My face glows red as I fill with rage. What. The. Fuck. I zoom in on the picture to find a leaked photo of Javi kissing one of his co-workers in his office. Really? After all, we've been through? I turn my phone off and throw it into my bag. If you think I'm not gonna do anything about this then your wrong. Because if he wants to play this game I can too.

I walk to his office banging on his door with a stern look. I pull my phone out as he opens the door and peers around it. 
"Oh hey baby, what's up?" He says looking happy to see me. He slowly lowers his smile as I answer.
"Don't you 'hey baby' me, you know what you've done." I exclaim with sharp eyes holding up my phone with the picture on it" He licks his lips and rubs his temples.
"look I can explain alright?"
"There's nothing to explain. Why can't you just love me as I love you?..."
"Just come in, I swear I'll explain, it's complicated."
I scoff and roll my eyes as I enter dropping my bag on the floor.
"take a seat"
"no, you don't get to tell me what to do right now, you can't just spawn me in and tell me what to do. Like make up your mind, what do you want?"
He looks me up and down slowly.
"You, I want you okay..."
"Then why can't you show me I'm the only one that you love"
The tension in the air becomes more intense.
"I can't show you because... I'm starting to become more dependent on you, I'm too ashamed to say, I can't eat without you, I can't sleep without you, I exist for you"
okay, maybe I'm being too easy on him. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve anyone. I can't fall for his tricks to make me stay. I can't keep living like this.
"Don't. Look, we're over okay? Call everyone, tell them how much of an overprotective bitch I am, make me popular for it, I don't care. But just remember who was waiting here for you to give them the love they wanted."
My lips quiver. I never would have thought that I would be in that situation. Ever. I grab my bag off the floor and go to leave, but it's like something is stopping me. I can't leave him... I stand in front of the door in embarrassment quietly. I can't look at him. The memories would come flooding back.
"See, you can't leave me, you never could, we're perfect for each other."
my face slowly warms up and I feel myself getting flustered. He turns me around so I'm facing him and he cups his hands around my cheeks.
"I know, we're even now though, aren't we? We're both crazy, all types of crazy if you want. But I swear on your life I won't do it again, I understand if you still want to leave me, but I'll always love you as if I were still with you."
Maybe I was wrong. His so-called 'tricks' are just him trying to show me, love. Now I feel really bad. He brings me in close and I feel his heart thumping with my head against his chest.

He caresses my cheek with a tender touch and places his familiar lips on mine. I missed this feeling. he slowly lifts me onto his desk causing stuff to fall on the floor and make a noise. I kiss him back harder as he perches over me, leaving red lipstick stains trailing all over his face. we hear footsteps and stop as I place my finger on his mouth and look at the door. He shoves my finger out of the way and continues to peck at my neck.
"Hey what if we get caught?"
"I'd rather lose my job with you" he whispers.