•Plane of pleasure- smut•

We board the plane that's headed to Egypt and are greeted by a smiley flight crew. They look so happy it's freaking me out, can't be a real smile. I side-step through the aisle full of passengers and find our seats with Javier behind me. I go to grab the luggage but I feel a nudge on my waist.
"Sit down I'll do it." He says smiling and pointing his finger to our designated seats. It's some sort of innocent smile. He's not that innocent, I know what he's capable of. I answer
"If you insist" with a smirk and sit down, putting my handbag on the floor.

After sorting our luggage out we finally take off followed by a little turbulence. I sit in my seat and sink into my chair with Javier's hands overlapping mine. He slowly pulls his phone out as an air hostess comes up the aisle to our service. I point my hand out and try to grab his phone quickly, but stopped by the vibration coming from between my legs as I clench them together and look down. Why does he have to do this now? I quickly gasp.
"Is everything okay here?" The air hostess asks patiently. I slowly tilt my head up with a few hairs covering my face in guilt. I don't answer and my face slowly blends into a pink blossom, patchy on the cheeks.
"Yeah we're okay, aren't we? we'll just get 2 glasses of rosé if that's possible." Javier says as if nothing is happening. The air hostess nods and smiles sheepishly walking away, their grins get creepier. I slowly turn to Javier gripping the armchairs.
"Seriously? Right now? I thought you-" I'm stopped whilst my lips quiver agape and a sensation tingles my clit, making me resist and exhale loudly.
"I'm gonna do this every time you talk about it. Understood?" He whispers in my ear whilst I try to control my breathing. I close my lips together and nod. At this point it makes me unable to speak, I squint my eyes and laugh quietly. God, he's so annoying but I don't want him to stop. Maybe using a controllable vibrator on the plane was a good idea...

A few minutes go by and it gets harder to seal the moans, I tighten my grip on his hand with every movement.
"You like that?" He says quietly next to my ear whilst chuckling. He's an asshole for basically making it obvious. He smiles whilst moving hairs out of my face and patting me down. I grit my teeth together and put my feet on the floor together quickly. The sensation increases and I tilt my head back, his hands gripping my mouth preventing noise. My body shivers and my spine tingles as I climax, sending adrenaline throughout me. I pant heavily and slowly turn towards Javier. His eyebrows raise at my reaction and he blinks whilst thinking of something to say.
"No Thankyou?..." he says jokingly. I slap his arm and lay on his shoulder.