Two:The joker

August 5 2020: 5:20 am

Being up at the ass crack of dawn is not the way I want to start my day but having to be at the studio at 8 o'clock and having to get the twins ready with no help means I have to be up at ass crack dawn especially when sage is a diva has to have her hair done perfectly with no stray hairs out her outfit has to match the exact color bow she has on it can't be a slightly different shade, while Cyrus on the other hand throws on anything she can find which is normally a pair of leggings with her combat boots and a random graphic tee she finds.

This morning they both decided to be difficult Cyrus not wanting to get up and get ready and throwin a fit Everytime I ask her to brush her hair and teeth while sage is having a melt down cause she can't find her sparkly yellow bow to match her yellow skirt and white shirt with a sunflower on it.

At this point I was ready to say fuck it and cancel the meeting at the studio and the interview this afternoon.

"Mama for the last time I need my bow I'm not leaving without it!"

"Whatever my hair don't need brushed it perfect the way it is!"

I could feel my irritation level skyrocketing not wanting to yell at my girls I tried taking a calming breath in and out before crouching down to their height.

"Listen I need both of you to get ready, sage I'll buy you another bow okay just get ready" at that a smile broke out on the youngest twins face and skipped away to put her white converses on.

"Now you little lady need to brush your hair or I'll shave it off" I playfully growled at Cyrus tickling her belly and pretending to bite her cheek causing her to let out aloud snorting laugh.

"Alright women I get it! I surrender I surrender!" Cyrus laughed pushing my arms away

Smiling I gave her a forehead kiss before standing up to my full height.

"Now can I trust you two to finish getting ready while I get myself ready?"

"Yes mommy!" Both of the girls yelled and saluted me like I was their army commander

Laughing silently I went to get myself ready

••••
7:45 am :
Trixs records

My leg shook in anger while my my jaw was clenched so tight that if i clenched it any tighter it was brake off.

"Cmon Rory it's not that deep it only for 6 months and then you'll never have to tour with him again" Arnold Morgan; the band manger complained out of his sleazy chapped lipped mouth

"Fuck off man! I ain't doing it you know the shit I have with him I'm not letting my baby's around him to just get let down again so fuck you and this tour!" I yelled slamming my hands down on the table.

Thankfully the girls were in our studios lounge room so this don't have to witness this utter bullshit.

"Maybe we should just think about this for a second Ror- "

"No shut the fuck up jax you know everything that has happened I'm not doing it" I spat at the eldest band mate.

"He's right Rory, this is a big opportunity for us! How many bands get to say they've toured with Metallica" mora's raspy voice spoke at the end of the table, out of everyone I expected her to side with me.

I laughed angrily before looking at Niko "what about you"

"I love you Rory you know I do but Jax and mora are right, this will skyrocket our success touring with one of the biggest heavy metal bands in the world."

Fake smiling I looked at asshat Morgan " we'll I guess you got your answer we're touring with fucking Metallica"

"Good because your recording a song with James, their in the Lounge room waiting on y'all."

"WHAT! That's not what I agreed too!" I cried out

"Well get use to it your might want to hurry before those girls of your get to know their daddy" Arnold winked before walking out of the room.

"Oh shit!" Jax shouted standing up quickly when he saw me stomp out the conference room and towards the lounge room

" Rory stop!" Jax groaned grabbing my arms.
I flung my arm away from him

"Fucking touch me again and I'll brake your goddamn nose" I snapped before continuing my way towards the lounge room

"Son of a bitch." Was heard from behind me I then felt Jax behind me.

I blankly stared at the brown door in front of me before opening it forcefully hearing it bang off the wall I walked into the room and saw Lars sitting at the small kiddie table with the girls, rob was sitting in the recliner tuning his bass while James and Kirk were huddled in the corner of the room whispering angrily at each other.

When the door hit the wall everyone looked my ways shocked from the noise.

The twins ran up to me hugging my legs I picked up sage while I hugged Cyrus to my side.
I glared at the four older men.
"Well isn't this a fucking surprise."

****
Alright y'all Arnold Morgan is played by no other then Norman reedus, love him to death like omg

****Alright y'all Arnold Morgan is played by no other then Norman reedus, love him to death like omg