Five

Nothing beats a bad day then sitting on the beach building sandcastles with my kids. After leaving the studio we went straight home and went to sleep and then a spare of the moment choice I decided to take the girl to the beach about 30 minutes away just so we could have a mother daughter day.
Cyrus was wearing her nightmare before Christmas one piece that I had made her and sage was wearing her care bear one piece that I made also. While I had an old bathing suite that's I had since high school which just was a simple black cheeky string bikini.

When we made it to the beach and pick our spot to sit both of my girls ran straight to the water to put there feet in.

As I was setting the umbrella up and laying beach towel down the girls were splashing each other with the water. Shortly after I was done setting our stuff up I walked towards the girls and we walked out far enough where it reached there hips and my upper thigh.

After swimming around for an hour I got the girls out of the water and made them both a ham and cheese sandwich, when we were finished eating the twins decided to make sandcastles whole i laid on my belly watching them. It was around 15 minutes later when I noticed two girls in there early /mid teens walking up towards me and my girls.

Once they got a little closer I realized who they were....Marcella and cali.

They walked up to Cyrus and sage and smiled at them before sitting down and playing in the sand with them for a bit which I had no problem with who was I to tell my baby's that they couldn't spend time with their sisters who they don't even know are they're sisters.

The older girls eventually got up and walked over to me, to say I was nervous was an understatement I was terrified. I had no idea how they know about the girls I knew James definitely wouldn't tell them so the only other person who had to tell them was my dad.

I quickly sat up on my butt when they both took a seat on each side of me.

"Uh um hi" I awkwardly greeted

They both gave me gently smiles and quietly said hello back.

"So I guess you two know"

"Uh yeah dad doesn't know we know we were being nosy going through his phone one day and saw his conversation with uncle Kirk and then we called uncle Kirk and he told us everything and then also told us you would be here today. I'm sorry if we are overstepping but we just really wanted to meet our little sisters," cali softly spoke

"Your guys are more then welcome to see you sisters anytime you want, I know your father isn't gonna be to happy about it but you guys are nearly grown so you can basically make you own decisions on if you want to see your sisters or not" i said with a small smile

"Yeah dad wouldn't be very happy they we invading his privacy but he's been off and not himself recently, and we told castor bout he's...he's not very happy with any of us at the moment he's pissed at dad for hiding this from us and he's pissed at me and Cali for not bringing it up to dad and going behind dads back to meet you guys, he wanted to come he really did but I think the thought of dad finding out we know and going behind his back to see you guys and us getting In deep shit trouble with dad is what stopped castor from coming with us." Said Marcella

"Yeah we'll it's there decisions on what they do but as long as you guys want to you more then welcome to see your sisters anything you want"

They both smiled looking at their younger sisters. Cyrus and sage then run up to us.

"Mommy mommy!! Sage got a sand crab look look!!"

Sage and Cyrus were both doing happy dances with the little crab in sages palm.

We were all laughing, eventually Sage put the little crab back down in the sand and sat in front of us in the sand.

"So girls mama wants to tell you something"

They both look at me with wide eyes nodding.

"So as you already know this is Marcella and Cali."

"Yeah mama they are our friends!" Cyrus giggled

"We'll honey they actually are you sisters from daddy and another lady"

My girls just stained at me with watery eyes before jumping forward in to there sisters laps. Cyrus into Cali and Sage into Marcella.

Soon we all were crying.

"Thank you mommy thank so much!" Sage cried

"Oh honey"

"No seriously thank you we would've never got to meet them if it wasn't for uncle Kirk." Marcella cried

" daddy wasn't very nice to me" sage whimpers into Marcella

Cali and Marcella's eyes widen and look at me

"It's fine guys don't worry about it"

They both nod and shortly later they have to leave and so do we.

After the girls were showerd fed dinner and put in bed I poured my self a glass of wine and texted my dad

"Thank you old man! Like seriously I thought my babies would never get to meet their siblings I love you so much pops seriously your the best, I love you"