Three:picture

"Mommy!" The twins got up from the table and ran towards me wrapping their arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around them and pull them closer to me if that's even possible, my eyes had not left my dad or James once. It was so eerily quite in the room that you could hear a pen drop.

My dad had a sorry look on his face while James just held this blank look like he couldn't even be bothered about the whole situation. The urge to lunge at him and strangle the hell out of him was getting more and more appealing.

My breathing was picking up and I could feel my self shaking and before I could get the chance to lunge at the bastard I felt a hard shove to my shoulder causing my to jolt forward which then caused the twins to stumble and fall onto the floor.

My teeth clenched when I saw it was my asshole manger that had done it but before I could tear him a new one at tiny voice beat me to it.
"Hey dip shit watch it! I could've broken my neck!"cyrus yelled.

I couldn't help but chuckle but when I heard quite cries my laughter stopped when I noticed sage holding her wrist crying meaning she landed on it and again before I could do anything Cyrus had gotten off the floor, helped sage up and brung her to me. Cyrus had the same look on her face that I do when im about to fuck shit up.

"Oh fuck" Jax groan from behind me.
"Cy baby don't" I gently scolded

The oldest twin just laughed and nodded before winking at me and walking over to Morgan where he was standing by coffee machine.

He gently tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"What do you want kid?" He ask uninterested

"I gotta tell you a secret" Cyrus giggled and waved down to her heat signaling him to crouch down.

And when he did Cyrus leaned forward but then quickly brung her foot up and kicked him in the balls before anyone could stop her then she walked away like nothing had happened and sat back at the table with Lars picking up her little plastic guitar and strumming away.

The first was to let out a laugh was Kirk then everyone else joined in besides James.

"Yeah that's definitely your child Rory!" Lars said between his laughs.

Morgan angrily got up slammed a stack of papers down on the table."I want that record done and finished but tomorrow morning" then he stormed out.

I laughed and gave him the finger.

Calmed down I walked over to Kirk and gave him a hug with sage still clinging to me.

"Hey sweetie" he said squeezing me
"Hey pops" I smiled and squeezed back then pulling away from him and then waving at Lars and rob.

I felt sage pull away from me I looked at her and her gaze was locked onto James "hi I'm sage" her little voice spoke up

I'm assuming they hadn't met earlier.

James just stared at her for a second my heart beating out of my chest when he finally crouched down to her level
"Hi I'm James" he said flashing he perfect smile.

"I know that silly! You're my daddy" sage giggled

I groaned, shit.

James cleared his throat before nodding stiffly and standing up again.

He looked at me and his blank look had shown again

"Let get this over with" he grunted before walking over to the table grabbing the papers

"Way to go sage you fucking idiot!"
I gasped before storming towards Cyrus

"Cyrus Carter!" I yelled

"Oh shit" she screamed before getting up trying to dodge me

I was quicker and grabbed her and walked her over to a corner in the room

"You sit there until I tell you that you can get up" I scolded putting her in time out before walking away

Sage was already in Jax's lap playing with his shirt sleeve

Let's hope this day goes but quickly.