Chapter 1

Extreme fast forward
(Because the author is too lazy to write in detail the flashbacks)

It's been nearing a month since  the final battle against the White Star and God Of Despair ended.

Cale as usual was having his sour lemon tea at the table and a plate full of cookies.

He was looking at small patch of land filled with vegetables, with a satisfied smile plastered on his lips.

-Human!!!
Raon who was also munching cookies by his side call out.

-The black book is giving off, a really... weird Aura.

He said as he continue to eat

-Can I destroy it now....
  He cheerfully ask, like he was really aiming for a time that the book given by the God of Death will be destroyed...

Actually Cale chose to ignore the book, that pushing him again to work, but with Raon's Comment, What the God of Death Told him flash in his mind.

Choi Jun Soo and The red string of fate, just hearing the name of the latter was giving him a headache,.but the former ..Cale really wants to see him again.

The hunter, The Thames and The single lifers....
His dream of being a slacker seems to be still far ahead.

Cale let out a sigh...

Making Raon tilt his head to one side while closely examining Cale's face.

-What's wrong weak human.... are you sick?
Raon ask with wide eyes

Cale just path Raon's head, while shaking his head.

No, and you can't destroy that book
     He said.
Not until I get my Reward.

(Dmlf: Who is this reward ehem what reward)

-Are we going to loot someone again
    Raon's front paws are clapping in excitement..

-Its been a while since we do that... I miss the feeling ...hehehheh
The black Dragon innocently said his longing for this not so great act.

The hell...
When did this child find it fun to loot someone.
     Cale thought to himself while planning some educational moral course for the children.

The black book, quietly lying at the corner of the room like a forgotten garbage unceremoniously floated in the air, it's pages was being flip by invisible force.

Raon who  was just about to take a closer look at the book while shielding Cale at his back, was held back by the red haired himself.

What Cale only hears was the Creaking of the door, and Raon's Call before the book was just a centimeters away from his face, in that instant he vividly saw his slacker life protrude its wings and fly far far away from him.

Then everything turns black.

-long time no see Cale!!
      A familiar voice greeted him as soon as he found his self in the familiar void again.

long time no see my ass, it's not even a month.
    Cale didn't voice out his thought and just continued to wait for what the God of Death will say next.

The God of Death first chuckle upon noticing Cale's visible irritation.

-This disrespectful human...

but he immediately go straight to the point .

-...anyway I think it's the right time for me to hear your decision.

Don't you already know the answer.
     Cale just shrugged at the God's question.

- Oh... I see..I see, you are really an  interesting Human, I can't wait to see you in .....

Enough with this chitchat, where would I need to find it?
  Cale felt goosebumps just thinking about what  the God of Death will say next,

There was a seconds of silence before the other side answered.

-The red String of  Fate can either be in the heavenly, mortal and Ghost Realm... We can't point out its exact location in that world, but we are sure that the Hunters hide it there somewhere...

Wait, Wait .. did I hear it clearly That  world?
     Cale's expression finally cracked for a mere second before it returns to normal.

- As expected, You got it on point..
     The voice proudly replied.

With Kim Rok Soo's Hobby of Reading Fantasy novels, the 3 realms he just Heard rings a bell on his head. The contents of the book flashed before his eyes as his ability Record automatically supplies him with information.

- As the way you look , You knew the world I'm  talking about....

Cale was now feeling suspicious, The Birth of Hero was one of the novels he read , then one day he found himself inside on that very same book.

The Fuck... Don't tell me every single one   of them is real...
     Cale was really feeling tired right now, upon realizing how much novels he had read.

The God of Death seems to notice Cale's internal struggles.

- You have nothing to worry human, Not all the books you opened are real, but I am also not sure how many of them are just the product of imagination.

   Ha...
He let out a scoff....

First tell me , what should I do to find that Red thread of Fate
      Cale brushed his faced with his two hands,
Forget it, I will just deal with this one

- ehemm, I can send you there after a week or if you want earlier but not after this days as that world is stable enough. There are also powerful beings there that can immediately point out weird existences in their world, so I cannot send People blindly only those  with special Conditions......

And so Cale,.. continued to listen to what the God of Death was telling, as a few minutes pass by, Cale's stoic expression was changed into a frown

The End.....Of Chapter1

I didn't Go into detail with The GD explanation as I felt that It was Good enough to end this chapter like this heheheh..In addition  I'm just new at writing so Pardon me for grammatical Mistakes....😉