Chapter 5

Big Brother..
    Cale softly called out, as he tightened his grip to the white clothes.

He had this iffy feeling that if he used the honorific the man in red solely used to call this man , his slacker life will really scattered in the wind. Aside from his gut feeling, he really can't bring himself to used that term as he felt that he have no right to utter that word.

Don't worry I'm here
    Xie Lian said,

He gently pull the kid more closer to him, to prevent him from seeing the not so mortal friendly street.

Xie Lian was seriously comforting the afraid child when he find that most people who occupied the alley was now looking at them.

- it's Cheng Zu's wife..

-  no wonder Chen Zu seems to be in a bad mood.

-look there's a Child.

-Oh my...

- I knew it...

After that exchange the street that was full of muttering was now filled with giggles.

Xie Lian was blocking the  sight of the kid, that's why Cale have no way of knowing the fond and amazed gazed of the residents towards him.

Now The Crown Prince was really confused on what was happening, Without a change in expression he walks unhurriedly towards the manor.

The residents automatically make way for them...  The more normal looking one bravely ask.

- Your Highness , Who's that Child...

- we are Curious your Highness...

When one started a question, it will undoubtedly be followed by another.

Xie Lian was now being showered by enthusiastic questions thankfully, A waning moon officers Came just in time.

The Ghost City residents both respected and feared their lord, but because of Xie Lian's temperament, they are more than happy to extract some worthy gossips from him.

    The waning moon officers that came to welcome him, immediately Calm the enthusiastic crowds.

Cale  again felt that something is heading in the wrong way, Hua Cheng who was  totally head over heels to Xie Lian was not the one who help them out.

Xie Lian was also feeling the same thing. No matter how busy Hua Cheng is as the Lord of these City and Ghost realm, he never failed to find time to accompany him especially if he was in the Ghost City.

It didn't take long before the majestic Paradise Manor's came into view.

It was too silent..
    Xie Lian thought...

In normal occasion, there will be music as soon as he came near the doors, but now it was eerie silent.

Cale who loosened his grip to the robe was now face to face to the establishment he first saw through his imagination.

Does the  Thames's Mansion also looks like this.
   He thought out of knowhere.

You can hold my hand..
    Xie Lian offered , as he saw he's  bewildered and somewhat loss expression.

What do you think.
   He ask, while holding the kid's hand.

Cale just look at him and after a moment like he was suddenly enlightened he answered with a sweet smile in his lips.

It's beautiful...
     The first time Cale red the part where this mansion was being described it was also the first word that came into his mind. The design of the mansion have it's own wildness, it was so free but without ruining any of esthetic sense. It Greatly reflected its owner.

Xie Lian just smiled, and continue to walk.

-You..Damn Liar.. where's Cale-nim

Cale who was having his few relax time enjoying the grand interior of the mansion paused in his tracks.

Fuck..
   He nearly blurted out his thought, that Voice.

Let's hurry
   The man said, and even without him saying Cale will really rush towards the direction of the sound.

What Xie Lian saw was a teenage looking kid, that was badly beaten but still have  the  energy to look murderously to the clad in red Infront of him.

Hua Cheng's Hand was holding E'ming and it's blade was threateningly pointed at the boy's neck.

San Lang...
    Xie Lian called out, while blocking the view of the kid.
His tone was hinged with urgency.
Hua Cheng look towards the origin of the voice, his gaze then shifted towards the kid that Xie Lian was hiding at his back.

Gege .. Let me Explain..
    He hurriedly, pull back the murderous e'ming.

Cale who's vision was filled with the expanse of white, move his head slightly side ways to peak on what was it that was in front of them that make Xie Lian block his sight.

Cale's heart was beating wildly, as the taught of that bad actor's possible situation.

San Lang...
    Xie Lian helplessly uttered,.while massaging his temples.

Cale on the other hand was totally frozen solid at the spot.

Choi Hans Gaze finally flickered towards the other people. 

Seeing a kid that can be not less than 15 years old, he finally plop down at the spot while breathing a sigh of relief.

At the heavenly Capital specifically at the Communication Array that was full of gossips *cough.. information.

The heavenly official's successfully created a dog Blood drama, but thanks to Pei Ming's intervention. All returns back to their work and responsibilities.

Back at the Paradise Mansion..

Cal...C.A.LL.EN..
    Choi Han happily called out, like a puppy who after a lot of struggles  finally found his owner.

Can you stand up,
   , Seeing Choi Han up close, his bruises was not as bad as it looked like from a step away, but still Cale's heart ache upon seeing him like this.

Don't worry I'm not hurt.
   Choi Han confidently said, while moving to stand by himself

Because of Cale's regressed physical age, he was now only reaching Choi Hans shoulder.

San Lang, I think I should be the one to explain....
    Xie Lian immediately said.

GeGe, have you eaten ?
         Hua Cheng seriously said. That made him loss for word.

Hua Cheng just gave a light chuckle to Xie Lian's completely confused reaction.

End of Chapter 5.....

Mini Theater

Pei Ming: Are most of the officials like
                these ( referring to being
                              Maritess/,gossipers)

Ling Wen: ehemm, your Majesty, don't
                  worry it's not all

Pei Ming: atleast all Martial God's are
                dedicated to their duties

Tai Hua:  *sprouted from who knows
              where..*  Your Majesty, I heard
              that his Highness......

Ling Wen: *walks out *

Pei Ming: .....