Chapter 3

A dessert spreading far away than the eye could see greeted Cale's Vision as soon soon as he opened his eyes.

The air was dry and the sun that is retreating to its place of rest, diminish the humidity the dessert originally have during day time.

That God Of Death...
      Cale was speechless to what he just learned before the God of Death activated the black Magic circle inside the temple.

On his left hand was this so called another gift from him, It looks like a tablet and it will allow him to contact Roan Kingdom even if he was in a different dimension.

Those Hunters, Really have the guts to destroy not only one palace but more importantly they involved many innocent people, he will really smack them at the back much harder than he did to white star.

Being a reader have it's own perks,
    Cale smiled, 

He looks at his smaller hands and sigh, that God of Death really knows how to put on surprises.

Kim Han
      He called out, before they traveled both of them agreed to not use their real name. As they didn't know how many enemies are lurking behind the shadows.

Cale looked around only to find that he was only the sole existence in the solace of the  dessert.

   The Heck....
Cale goes much deeper inside the cave while using the fire of destruction as a light but still find no one.

It was getting darker outside, when he heard sound of footsteps coming to his direction, he immediately istinguished the fire and positioned himself on one of the craters near the entrance to have a clear view of who are these intruders while being hidden.

Even without too much light, A man wearing a full white clothes, was fairly conspicuous at the darkening surrounding.

There was two other young man who came into his view

Can't believe we lost them
    One of the man said while gripping his bow tightly.

They are strong,
   The man at the center spoke as he tap the shoulder of the two man standing by his sides.

It's already getting dark, let's spend the night there,
   He said while pointing to the entrance where Cale was hiding.

Soon ball of fire, illuminated the area, as the group of people walk unhurriedly towards the cave.

Cale just continuosly observed them without making a sound.

The ball of fire floated at their center, while the man in white sat at the corner.

There's a moment of silence, as Cale really didn't expect that his tight mouth was not the only one that was able to produce a sound.

Fuck....Does being in the body of a child makes me more vulnerable to hunger.

As he expected, the group of three people sights immediately found the direction of where the sound was.

Ehemm,
   Cale cough lightly as he face head on the curious gazes of the three.

Uhmm,..You want some
     The man in the corner, have another piece of white bun in his hand.

He was smiling kindly, Cale knew that it was not fake as he was already familiar on what a perfunctory expression looks like.

As he survey the three, their guard was still down, maybe because he was a n innocent looking kid or it can also means that they are strong enough to defend .

Well there's no use in thinking too much, without any change in expression he made his way towards the man holding the piece of bun.

He sat and with a small smile  get the food being offered to him.

Thank you Mr.
      He said.

The man didn't ask anything and just let him eat in silence, but the gaze of other two are questioning and pointed enough that it made him feel goosebumps all over his body.

Cale eat the bun with his head low painting a picture of obedience.

Here drink some water, 
      A bottle of water that looks like the sand container of Gara  was being offered to him by the same man.

With the piercing gaze of other two, Cale immediately finished the bun.

If we are a bad guy, you already had been  poisoned.
     One of the man  said  sarcastically.
After Cale finished drinking.

But I'm still alive, Aren't I??
    He answered back.

Now Cale was perfectly sure on who these people are.

Is the food enough?
    The kindest looking among the three ask him again.

Yes, it was fine.
    Cale replied while nodding his head, that's why he didn't notice how his retort cause My Qing to look at him more suspiciously.

Whats your name?
     The kindest looking man ask him ..

Cale find this protagonist likable and at the same time a headache as he knew how this man can swallow any pain and suffering just for the goodness of many, specially his people and loved ones.

I'm Kim Callen,
    Cale answered with a straight face.

I'm travelling with my older brother, but we got separated, I was hoping to meet my brother here in the dessert because it's the same way we used to cross the borders.
     He added, For Cales entire years of two life time , It is the longest sentences he uttered made of lies.

As they are having this conversation, the Communication Array of the heavenly Capital was getting more and more chaotic.

Do you know who that brat is??
    Question of one of the officials.

It's my first time seeing that kid..
   One responded immediately, that garners the nod of others.

He's not even a junior official..but with that strength, I wonder why??
     Another voice ask with curiosity.

Ling Wen Zhen Jun, Have you already informed the crown prince?
    A much calmer voice ask.

With that question, the communication array became silent.

We're Assessing the situation first, we can't always depend on his Highness as he is still on a mission .
    A female voice explained.

But this is all about his Crimson Rain, should he knows about it?

And that brat might be bitten miserably, Who have the power to stop that supreme here ...no one right..

I agree, His Highness should be informed,  we can't let the crimson rain beat up a good seedling.

That's right , that's right. I can hire him as a junior official
    The new comer in the heavenly court naively said, that made the other seniors throw him a furious look.

End of Chapter 3.....

I know you know who that brat is heheheh.

Mini theater.

Hua Cheng: Gege, Let me explain

Cale : *too shocked to even maintain his
                  expressionless face*

Xie Lian: San Lang, *the only word he
               uttered as he was having a
               headache*

Choi Han: ......