Sodapop imagine

It was a warm Oklahoma day. I was walking to the DX with my best friend. We were laughing and talking as we walked in. She saw Sodapop and started going crazy, she has a huge crush on him just like most girls in town even Socs too which is what she is and I'm a greaser. A lot of people don't like it but we just don't care. I don't get jumped too much since I'm usually always with someone. Anyway we got our snacks and drinks and headed up to the counter. We put our stuff on the counter and she started flirting with him leaning against the counter. I just stood there, I mean yea it's Sodapop Curtis and he's hot but I don't go crazy over a guy like that. It's just unnecessary to me to do that. He was flirting back to her and I put my money down waiting for him to cash us out. Once the flirting feast got done he dashed us out and we were on our merry way.

Once we walked out she started going on, "My gosh isn't he just the cutest guy you've ever seen?!" She rambled on and on till we got back to her house and even after too for hours. After dinner with her family it was just starting to get dark so I was walking home. Once dark hit the Socs really came out, especially since I was on their side of town it was dangerous. But she's my best friend we have been since before we knew what Socs and greasers were.  As I walked I just got to the greaser side of town and had to go by the DX and as I walked by I saw Sodapop and Steve closing up shop. Sodapop turns and sees me and flashes me his classic smile that would bring almost any girl to her knees. Not in that way...I mean unless he wanted to then maybe. He and Steve caught up to me and walked with me.

Once we got to Steve's he bro hugged Soda and went inside so now it was just the two of us. "So you've known Steve your whole life huh?" He nodded. "Yeah, he's my best bud. He's helped me through a lot." I knew he meant his parents. I nodded, "That's how it is with my best friend. Just ya know the whole Soc and grease thing is hard." He nodded and listened to me as I rambled a bit before it went silent as we talked.

Soon he cracked some jokes as we ended up at the park sitting on the swings talking and sharing a cigarette. "You're a good guy Soda. I see why most of the girls in town go nuts over you." He sighed before taking a drag and blowing it out of his mouth. "Well those girls like me for my looks. They don't know the real me, I'm sure if they knew the real me they wouldn't anymore." He said looking straight ahead. "How could they not. You're the nicest out of your gang. And you're everything a girl wants. Trust me you'll find her." I said taking a drag myself which finished the cigarette.

We started walking to my place. "You know I think you are one of the only girls who have not flirted with me right off the top. I kinda like it." He said and chuckled. "I just don't see going crazy over a guy." I shrugged as we got to my house. He looked at me and took my hand. "Look uh y/n I'd like to take you out sometime...what do you say?" I turned my head to blush a bit, I've never been asked out before. "Of course. Here." I pulled paper out and a pen from my pocket...yes I carry a pen everywhere and wrote my number down. "Call me." I kissed his cheek before going in and heading straight to the phone to call y/f/n.