Johnny imagine

Tonight is prom night. I'm going with my boyfriend Johnny Cade. My best friend is going with Dally. "Y/F/N. Do I look okay?" I asked turning around to face her. "Are you kidding me? You look gorgeous. Johnny isn't gonna be able to keep eyes or hands off you." I blushed. "I love this dress." "So what time are they coming?" "Prom starts at 6 and Dally told me 5." (In my school the juniors and seniors get out of school early to get ready.) She nodded.

I finally was ready in my blue dress. She is wearing a black dress because y'all know Dally. "I'm gonna get dressed." Y/F/N said. I nodded. She got in her dress and I did her hair and makeup. 5 came around. I heard a knock on the door. My mom opened the door. "Hello boys, I'll go get the girls." My mom said. "Girls Johnny and Dally are here." "Thanks mom. We'll be out in a second."

We put our heels on. I walked out first. Johnnys and Dally's mouth dropped. "Do you guys like it?" I asked. "Y/N you look...gorgeous." Johnny said. I blushed. Y/F/N friend came out. "Damn doll." Dally said to her. He put his arm around her waist.

My mom took a bunch of pictures. She kept taking pictures. "Mom c'mon we're gonna be late." "Okay I'm sorry." "It's okay." I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and left. We finally got to the place.

The whole gang besides Darry of course was there. Sodapop and Pony went together. Johnny and I danced to almost every slow song. After the song they were gonna announce prom king and queen. I really could care less if I won or not.

"Prom king is... Sodapop Curtis." Soda went up and the girls cheered. They put the crown on his head and his sash. "Prom queen is... Y/F/N Y/L/N." I kissed Johnny and went up next to Soda. They put the crown and sash on me. Sodapop and I hugged. Everyone clapped. I had to dance with Soda but it didn't mean anything because we are like brother and sister.

After I went back to Johnny. Johnny wasn't mad. After everything Dally drove my friend and I home. My mom let Johnny stay the night. Before I went to bed Johnny kissed me. That night I went to bed as happy as ever.

I know it's not one of my better ones but it's something. I hope you guys liked this one. I know I said yesterday but it turned busy after school. Thank you guys for waiting. Out of school for the summer!!!! Wohooooo!!!😜😊😇 Hope y'all have a good day. ~V🐴⚾️🌅