Pony imagine

Ponyboy's POV

I was walking home with my best friend Y/N. She has been acting different lately. Like she's been more upset. I can tell when something is wrong and something is wrong.

"Y/N what's up with you lately?" "What do you mean?" "You've been down lately. Like upset." "I'm fine Pone." "No your not." "Pony I'm really fine." "Y/N you can talk to me okay?" "It's just I have a crush on someone who doesn't like me back."

"How do you know?" "Because I'm not that lucky Pony." "Do I know this guy?" She nodded. "Who is it?" I nudged her a little. She blushed. "C'mon who?" "I can't tell you Pony." "Why not? I'm your best friend."

"Exactly. Pony you ain't dumb, figure it out." She has a crush on me? I've had a crush on her since the day we met. "Is it me?" She nodded. "Y/N I-." I heard a Mustang motor reeve. "Really? We just got outta school." She said. "Hey greasers!"

I pulled her closer to me to keep her safe. "Aw look he's tryin to protect her." Y/N looked back at them. "Hey baby why don't you come with us?" "Screw off!" "Nah we're good." I grabbed her hand and we began running to my house.

They were still following us. They stopped and got out of the car. We just kept running. I felt her being pulled back. "Let her go!" He let go out her and grabbed me. But two others pulled her back and were holding her down. "Darry! Soda!" She yelled. "Shut up broad."

I was trying to get other guys off of me. But they got me to the ground. They cut off a piece of my hair and my neck a bit. It hurt. "Darry!" She yelled. I saw the Socs get up and start running. I say up and saw Y/N laying on the ground. I got up and ran to her. Her eyes were closed. "Baby are you okay?" I asked shaking her. Her eyes opened. "Pony?" "Yea it's me."

Darry and Soda came running over. She sat up. She had a bloody lip and cuts on her. "Are you alright?" Soda asked. She nodded. "I'm fine." I helped her up. "Did they get you Pone?" "Yea. I'm fine though." "Cmon lets get you two home." Sodapop said. The rest of the gang were behind us. Y/N and I went into the house.

I sat her on the counter stood in between her legs and started cleaning her up. "Pony I heard you call me baby. Do you like me too?" I smiled to myself. "How could someone not like like you? Your so gorgeous and you have a great body. You are so kind and caring. You have the best smile. You are a awesome person and I couldn't ask for a better best friend." She smiled.

There was a comfortable silence. She cleaned up my neck for me. After a short while I finally got up the courage to ask her out. "Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend?" She smiled. "Of course." She got down and started to walk out. But before she could I grabbed her hand. She looked back. I pulled her right up close to me and kissed her. "I love you Y/N." "I love ya too Pony." She kissed me then walked out smiling.

I don't know about this one but I hope you guys liked it. I know it's late and I'm really sorry. Don't be afraid to ask me for an imagine or if you just wanna talk just DM me. I hope y'all had a good day. Night y'all. ~V🐴⚾️🌅