Ponyboy Imagine

"Pony I think we need a break." "Why?" "You have been with Cherry everyday and I wanna be with you. Your my boyfriend not hers." I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm. "Please don't go." I looked at him. "No." I got out of his grip and walked to my house. I walked into my room. My mom is working so it's just me. I just layed on my bed. I had tears going down my face but I wasn't crying. I got tired so I fell asleep.
                    A week later
It's been a week since I talked to Pony. I got up and got ready for school. I didn't even bother with make-up. I walked to school alone. The school day went by slowly. I couldn't get my mind off of Pony. Well it was hard being that I have a lot of classes with him.

I walked home thinking about Pony when I heard a motor reve. They pulled up next to me. "Hey why don't you come with us. We can show you a good time." "Leave me alone." "C'mon we can show you a lot of fun." I just kept walking. Eventually they went away. I got home and my mom is working again so I sat down at the table and started on my homework.

I was in the middle of doing my homework when someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. "Please just hear me out." "Fine speak." "I've been with Cherry a lot because I've been tutoring her in math. And she has been helping me." "Helping you with what?" He reached into his backpack. "She helped me pick this out for you. She said that if I tutor her she would get this for me for you."

He pulled out a black box. "I know how much your birthstone means to you so I got this for you." I opened it. "Pony it's beautiful." It was a necklace, earring, and ring set and it has my birthstone, and is in the shape of a snowflake. "Pony I'm sorry." I hugged him. He hugged me back. "It's okay." Pony pulled away. He kissed you. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Pony." He smiled and kissed me again.

I hope y'all like this. Does anyone else have a week off of school or is it just mine? ~V🐴🦄