Darry imagine

I had just got to the Curtis house. I walked in. "Hey y/n!" Everyone said. "Hey y'all." I sat in Darry's arm chair. "So how was work?" Pony asked. "Ugh I hate it sometimes. Sorry it took me a while to get here. I had to stay late for another nurse. Then I showered because I got puked on today." "It's okay. That's gross." "Tell me about it."

Darry came into the living room and smiled. Everyone got up. "Where y'all going?" "We're going to the movies. Well Darry isn't but the rest of us are." Pony smiled. "Have fun." They all walked out except Darry. "So how was your day Superman?" I asked Darry.

"Fine. How was yours?" "Ugh. I got puked on. That's why it took me a while. I had to shower." He smiled. "I made dinner if you want some." Darry said. "I'm starving I didn't even have lunch." "That busy?" "Yea." I got out of the chair and sat at the table. I just started eating. "Wait did everyone else eat?" "No. I made this for you." "Aw thanks."

I was so hungry it was unreal. There was silence between Darry and I. I was almost done. "Can I talk to ya about somethin y/n?" I swallowed. I had finished your food. "Yea of course." He took a deep breathe. "I'm not much of a romantic but I uh...really like you y/n. You come here everyday after work and when I'm around you I can't help but smile. I want to be with you. The guys love you. Pony and Soda already see you as an older sister. Y/n would you be my Superwoman?" I smiled.

I've had a crush on Darry since the day we met. I dreamed of this day for a long time. "I'd love to be your Superwoman, Superman." He smiled. I helped Darry with the dishes then after we just cuddled up on the couch. The guys came. "Hey guys." Soda said. "Hey Coke." I said. "Well I gotta be in by 6 tomorrow I better go home." I said standing up.

I hugged everyone and got to the door. Darry lightly grabbed my arm. "See you tomorrow Superwomen." "See you tomorrow Superman." He pulled me close and kissed me. The guys cheered and woofed. I smiled. I pulled away. "See y'all." I walked out the door to mu house and I could hear the guys teasing Darry. I smiled to myself. I went to bed the happiest person in the world.

This is terrible I think but I tried. Hope y'all had a good day. Thank you for those of you who vote. It means a lot. If you want an imagine don't be afraid to PM me. I don't bite...hard. Lol I'm kiddin. Have a good evening y'all. ~V🐴⚾️🌅