YOU TWO ARE WHAT NOW??

Note: Dazai and Chuuya have to tell their respective agencies about their newfound relationship. Well, let's just say it might be a bit of a tiring roller coaster of a ride for the two gays!😜

Dazai's POV (Third Person):

"WHATTTTT?!" went Kunikida's shout throughout the ADA's building.

"Calm down, Kunikida..." came Dazai's lazy voice right after.

"CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME DAZAI?? YOU and the man you CONSTANTLY fight with, hell forbid, almost killed, are DATING?? SINCE WHEN?!"

"Since last night :D".

"EH??"

Dazai lets out an exasperated sigh, "Chuuya and I confessed our feelings for each other last night".

Kunikida was beyond shocked, whilst everyone else present in the room wasn't actually too surprised, except maybe Atsushi, but not to the point of shouting like a certain someone.

"I knew it," Rampo stated nonchalantly as if it was obvious all along (because it was 😏).

"Of course you did, Rampo," added Yosano with a sly grin on her face "although it was kind of obvious".

"Right??"

"Was it really? I didn't think it was," said a visibly confused Atsushi.

Kunikida let out a heavy sigh, "Whether it was obvious or not, Dazai, are you absolutely sure that this is a good idea? Dating, not just an agent of the Port Mafia, but an EXECUTIVE?! How do you think the President will-"

"I overheard everything, Kunikida".

At the sound of Fukuzawa's voice, everyone stood at attention, stiff as a board, (except for Dazai of course), the word "President" resounding in the room. Said President had a somewhat stern look on his face, and I don't mean his usual stern look, it seemed to be even more stern than usual.

"Dazai".

At the sound of his name being called, Dazai looked up. If you took a closer look at his expression, believe it or not, there was a hint of fear. "?"

Fukuzawa's face suddenly softened upon seeing Dazai's expression, "If you are worried about how your relationship with Chuuya will affect us, don't be. To be perfectly honest, I don't think it's such a bad idea, I for one, believe that your relationship will actually strengthen our growing bond with the Port Mafia".

It's true that Dazai had been pondering all night and morning about how his fellow colleagues would react to his BIG REVEAL! It was already bad enough that Kunikida's first reaction was to yell and make it sound like it was the end of the world. But now, hearing from his boss the words he thought he would not, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, all of the tension he had bottled up inside, disappeared.

"Thank you... boss".

Of course, Fukuzawa accepts it! After all, man's gay as well if you know what I'm talking about 😌💅🏼 (hinting to a certain someone who uses scalpels as their main weapon)

ANYWHO! MOVING ON TO~

Chuuya's POV (Third Person):

Note: I like the idea of Kouyou being Chuuya's mom 🤭

For Chuuya, it wasn't much different. Akutagawa was, albeit, shocked but didn't really seem to care.