billie dean howard - arm candy

i had almost finished writing this and then i somehow accidentally deleted half the fucking story 😡 i forgot what i wrote so the second half is probably shit cos i had a cry about it and gave up 😭 soz. ALSO acey is not the acey that sarah played in levitation, she is just a character that i made up and named acey because i love that name :)

my bare feet were on the dash, my hand out the window, slowly moving up and down in the breeze. Cherry by Lana del Rey was playing over the speakers, my soft blonde hair blowing around in the wind. i quietly sang along to the song, taking deep breaths of the salty ocean air. i unwrapped a piece of chewing gum, placing it in my mouth before throwing the wrapper on the floor of the car. "acey," billie dean reprimanded as she glanced over at me for a second before returning her gaze out the windshield and to the road.

  "sweetie, is your seatbelt on?" billie asked as she looked at me again. i bit my lip and shook my head. "i don't need it. i trust your driving," i smirked and looked out the passenger window. "baby, it doesn't matter if you trust my driving or not, it matters if the police see and we get in trouble," she said. i didn't reply, i only pulled my legs down from the dash and folded them in the seat under me before turning around, my back against the door, putting both arms out the window and placing my hands on the roof of the car before pulling myself out, my torso and arms out the window, leaning back into the wind. i closed my eyes and took a deep breath of the salty air, extending my arms straight out behind me and in the cool night air.

"acey!" billie exclaimed. "get back in the car right now!" i just poked her with my bare foot and wiggled my toes, ignoring her. "fuck! darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you, i fall to pieces, my cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme," i sang at the top of my lungs along to the radio. i felt billie tug at my ankle, trying to get me back into the car. i slid back into the car and folded my arms, pouting. "you're no fun," i mumbled as i grabbed my phone to change the song. i slipped through about thirty songs, because i knew that it would annoy billie. "acey, could you please just pick a song? you know i hate that," she whined and i smirked, ignoring her and continued skipping through about another 20 song before i settled on in my feelings by lana del rey.

  billie and i were on our way home from a wrap party for another season of billies show. i insisted on billie driving and not taking her driver because it was always more fun when billie drove, and i could do fun things like hang out the window and pretend to fly. i couldn't do that with the scary old driver man. i also wanted to hurry up and get out of this uncomfortable, short, skin-tight dress and into one of billie's oversized sweaters.

  one of billie's hands left the steering wheel and made its way to my thigh, where it found purchase just below where the hem of the dress was. i placed my hand over hers and used my other to slowly pull the dress up to my hips. i guided her hand up higher, closing my eyes and biting my lip as her hand cupped my centre over my lace underwear. she glanced away from the road, making eye contact for a few seconds and she smirked, trying to hide it by biting her lip. her eyes fell back on the road, and she slid her hand up, so the heel of her hand was at my belly button, and her middle and ring finger were slowly slipping under my underwear. i held back a moan as she made contact, and i could feel myself growing wetter with every millisecond that passed. my hands grabbed either side of my seat as her fingers slipped down further.

  suddenly, she pulled her hand out from underneath my underwear and returned it to its previous position on the steering wheel. "billie!" i squealed as i reached for her hand. "nope," she said, popping her lips at the 'p'. "you were bad, and bad girls don't get rewarded," i glared at her and saw her smirking. i huffed and turned around, climbing into the backseat. i unzipped my dress at the back and slipped it past my hips and dumped it onto the floor with my shoes, which i had discarded as soon as we left the party. i rummaged around in my bag that was on the floor, and found a short pair of denim shorts and one of billie's blouses. i pulled the shorts on and zipped and buttoned them before pulling my arms through the blouse, but leaving it unbuttoned, leaving my see through black lacy bra exposed. i opened billie's purse, taking a cigarette out and her lighter, lighting the cigarette and inhaling deeply before exhaling the smoke. "are you smoking in my car?" billie looked at me in the rear-view mirror. i didn't respond, i only climbed back into the front passenger seat and positioned myself sideways, my back facing billie. i grabbed my phone and changed the song to freak by lana. i had almost finished the cigarette when i turned back around in the seat, facing billie. i took the last drag of the cigarette before leaning over to billie, hovering my mouth over hers and exhaling as she inhaled the smoke that came out of my mouth. i pressed my lips against hers before sitting back down in my seat. "that was hot," she looked at me. "i know," i replied. billie rolled her eyes and turned back to the road

a/n: this is the first part of a new book that i'm going to start, so make sure to check it out! i'm going to edit this chapter before i publish it there though, because the second half is kinda bad 😭.
as always, please leave any feedback, good or bad because your insight is always valuable to me :)