sally mckenna - dog days

most of the dialogue taken from 'dog days' by ethel cain, listen to it while you read so you can get the 'vibe' of the story :)

  AU where sally and reader are teenagers who are dating, but y/n's parents don't like them dating sally, because she's a 'bad influence' and she gets reader into a lot of trouble.
                                   ⁂𖧷⁂
  "i think of you while you're at work," i whispered into her neck as she ran her hand down my body. "but i like it best when you're at home," her hand wrapped lightly around my neck. "giving it to me, so nice and fucking slow," i gasped as she slightly tightened her grip around my throat. "tell me more, baby," she growled as i felt her other hand slip into my underwear. "no one's ever going to love me, not like you do," she whispered into my ear. "i tried so hard to quit you, like i promised my mama i would," i cried, tears slipping from my eyes and down the sides of my face. "you're no good." two of her fingers thrusted into my slick centre, slowly but roughly pumping in and out of me.

"you walk a fine line between god and animal," i grunted as she thrusted harder. "you're just a feral dog i worship in bedroom ceremonials." her thumb started circling my throbbing clit in slow, tight circles. "cut me up and take me, like the bread and blood at church," she bit my earlobe then gently ran her tongue over the sensitive skin. "love's never been more than pain so baby, show me how bad you hurt!" i moaned at the feeling, writhing under her body as i could feel that familiar feeling in my lower belly. "every night i'm crying in my sleep, cos i'm still dreaming about you," she moved her hand away from my throat and up to my face, gently wiping tears from my skin.

  "you're no good," i moaned, "you're no good, i'm no good, we're no good," i gripped onto her arms, biting into her shoulder as i felt myself release into her hand. "they can't separate us," sally whispered as she held my shaking body in her arms.

a/n: not sure how i feel about this short little story, but i wanted to use the lyrics from this song because i absolutely am obsessed with ethel cain, and her songs inspire me sooo much :)