ice cream

-It feels like the world is burning, sun is comming down on earth i can feel it!!-said the girl sitting under the tree with her best friend Kiki.

-it's just impossible Mina, you see, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to classess!!-said Kiki while pointing her index finger at Mina

-i was just kidding omg, i meant it metaphorically!! IT'S REALLY HOT TODAY!! I WANT ICE CREAM!!-Mina screamed as she raised both of her hands in the air before dramatically falling on the ground preteding she died

-i don't have money...

-ughh me neither - she let out a groan not moving from her previous position

It was very hot day of summer, they had sneaked into the school yard and now were laying on the ground under the big tree. Both friends kept silent for few minutes until Mina jumped from her position with sudden energy

-I HAVE AN IDEA!!! -she yelled with an excitement

-oh no, i have a bad feeling...

Well.. Mina was quiet and in fact very introverted person but when she was with Kiki she would become the whole different person. She would always have this weird energy and boldness while being around her, she no longer had social anxiety nor she felt awkward ordering things for herself and Kiki. She liked this feeling but it scared Kiki since it got them into very embarrassing situations SEVERAL TIMES.

This one wouldn't be an exception. Nothing had happened yet but kiki knew she'd have to say sorry to someone because of Mina.

*Back to Mina's amazing idea*

-you want ice cream too right? - asked Mina with questionable smirk on her face

-yes?

Mina smirked once again and started walking towards the school gate. Kiki followed her, well, she didn't have any other chance.

They reached the park near school. As Kiki saw that Mina was walking towards the group of boys, she stopped. Her face turned pale and she started questioning every decision she had ever made in her life. The thing she regreted the most was being friends with Mina. "Nope i don't know her!" She mumbled and started walking the other way.

Suddenly she heared Mina yelling out her name.

-Kiki!! Come here!!

Once again, she didn't have any other chance and walked where Mina was standing.

-Beomgyu said he would treat us with ice cream!! - she said while giving Kiki winning smile

-"us"?? I said i'd buy one for you!! You're the one who i made cry!! - beomgyu protested

-wait.. you made her cry??? - Kiki was ready to fight and Mina turned on her acting mode again and started calming her down

-Kiki, it's okay!! Don't worry!! He'll treat you with ice cream too!! - she said while looking up at Beomgyu with a pout on her face

The other boys looked at clearly annoyed beomgyu who tried his best to look nice.

-here, take this money, please! i hope you'll find someone who loves you back and treats you with ice cream often!! - he said while handing Mina money.

Meanwhile, there was Kiki stanind with jaw dropped on the ground, shocked as she realized what Mina had done.

-thank you Beomgyu! - said Mina as she dragged Kiki with her.

5 boys were left bumbfounded. One of them broke the silence by laughing so loud and getting attention from everyone in the park.

*Beomgyu's pov* (from the begining)

Me and my friends decided to meet up at park since it's summer and we have nothing else to do.

Today is extremally hot day, really different from other days. It feels like the earth is gonna crush into the sun.

I was listening to soobin talking about his mysterious crush. I flinched as someone tapped my shoulder.

She was smiling at me. She had that face little kids make when they pee themselves and can't tell their parents because they're scares of their reaction and they just smile awkwardly.

Or the face stupid characters make when they destroy the whole damn world and then say "oops"

She kept smiling at me for few seconds. Those seconds felt like ages because i felt really awkward.

-Choi Beomgyu!! - how does she know my name? Who even is this person?

-yes?

-i have been keeping this to myself for years!! I finally got the courage to tell you!! Please listen to me!!

-...okay

-i.. i really like you!! Please go out with me!! If you reject me i'll be really sad!!

I really didn't know what to say. I've never had girlfriend, and nobody really confessed to me before since i spend most of the time with the boys. Now she's staniding there waiting for my answer, boys are looking at me. I can tell kai is holding in laughter, he's trying so hard.

-i.. look! I don't even know you. Don't get me wrong, you look nic..- her sobs cut me off - oh no, please don't cry, i'll get you ice cream - surprisingly to me, she stopped crying and give me sweet smile

-really?

-yea..

-ok!! - she started looking around and when she spotted the girl walking out of the park gate, she yelled - Kiki!! Come here!!

(And that was the first chapter of the first fanfic i've ever published. I hope you enjoy it. I'll PROBABLY post soon... i'm very busy person yk lol jk if anyone reads this i'll continue writing)