~|I dyed (oneshot)|~

Jevin was looking through his chests, anything he always look for managed to be in the last one he looked. He slid a chest to the side (bad idea) The chest above fell over and spilled its contents all over him.

"Dang it." Jevin exclaimed as he carefully picked up the stray dirt and cobblestone blocks. He shook his head allowing the items that were stuck on his blue blobby head.

"Ah there we go." He said as the iron blocks he was looking for slowly stuck themselves in his hands. He secured the blocks in the pocket of his hoodie as he walked out of his base, spammed some rockets, and flew to the shopping district for some extra blocks he was lacking in a build. He closed his eyes as he felt the wind flow through his blobby hair... Well, more like he felt pieces flying off, only to land on unsuspecting hermits. As he entered the shopping district he folded in his elytra and free dived. He hit the ground with a splatter sound as he bounced back up and walked to Grian's Barge. He headed upstairs in the search for items he would need for his next build.

"Hey Jev!" Grian greeted Jevin as he flew into the barge.

"Hey G what's up-" Jevin stopped for a moment "why are you staring at me? Do I still have iron stuck in my blob" Jevin patted his head in search of the stray items.

"No... it's just- here wait one second" Grian folded in his hybrid wings, unhooked his satchel, and began searching for something. Finally, he slipped out a tiny mirror and gave it to Jevin.

Jevin took it with confusion and lifted it so he could see his face. His eyes widened at what was looking back at him in the mirror. Somehow the dye that he had fallen out of the chest had ended up dissolving in his blob, and now his face was painted rainbow. He looked back at Grian with a face that can only be described as "BRUH."

"Haha sorry mate, didn't know you were gay" Grian joked.

Jevin took a second to understand the joke and quickly deadpanned towards Grian.

"I hate you" was the only thing he could say. "If you tell a single soul about this, I will come for you next in the head games."

"Alright dude have fun." Grian said trying to control his wheezing.

"Anyways imma head back and figure out how to reverse this" Jevin unfolded his elytra and grabbed some rockets. "Oh, and here's some diamonds I bought some items." Jevin chucked some diamonds to Grian and flew back towards his base.

Jevin paced back and forth wondering how in the void he was going to get this dye out of his blob. He tried everything. He waded into a lake and melted, he tried dyeing himself blue, he even tried scooping the dyed goo off, Nothing. He would just have to live with it until it faded.  He decided that he would take a nap since he wouldn't be able to go out anytime soon, as he walked to his room a loud THUMP echoed throughout the base. Jevin ran towards the source of he sound, he threw open a window to see a Grian sitting on the ground rubbing his head.

"Hi Jevin." Grian looked up and said as he climbed through the window.

"You really are a bird." Jevin muttered whilst closing the window behind Grian.

Grian flopped on the couch and spread his wings.

"So why are you here, or did you just decide to leave a Grian sized mark on my window?" Jevin remarked.

"Oh yes, so X eye sooma void is hosting a server wide party and I'm supposed to ask everyone if they can attend."

"Oh, sure I'll come, while I'm looking like a pride parade." Jevin sarcastically said.

"And that's why I brought this." Grian pulled out a parrot head and plopped it on Jevin's head watching it wiggle around for a bit. "Welp got to go tell Scar, See you!" Grian spread his wings and flew towards the window, only to smack into it again. He rubbed his head as he opened the window and flew away towards Scar's base.

'He didn't even tell me where or when it is'' Jevin thought as he took off the mask. A piece of paper fluttered out of it and landed on the floor, Jevin picked it up and read

'Meet at 6pm at Xisuma's base for a server party (bring food if you like)'

Jevin glanced at the clock on his wall It read 4pm. He decided he would have some time to bake something.

~||~

It reached 5:50 as Jevin finished baking a cake. He put it in a container and carefully flew to Xisuma's base. To say Xisuma's base was amazing was an understatement, somehow he perfectly combined modern and bees into one amazing build. Jevin looked around to find where the party was being held, he spotted a clearing with about a dozen people standing and talking. He dived down to join the party. He noticed people grouped together, Joe and Cleo were arguing over something, Xisuma and Keralis were talking about their shop, and Bdubs was talking with Scar about the mayoral campaign. Jevin spotted Grian approaching him dragging Mumbo by the hand behind him.

"Hi Jevin glad you could make it." Grian smiled.

"Why are you wearing one of Grian's bird masks?" Mumbo asked.

"Oh- uhm... I thought it was a costume party." Jevin lied.

"Oh then why don't you take it off."

"NO... no I'm fine!"

"Oh alright then" Mumbo said as Grian yet again dragged him over to Scar and Bdubs to talk about mayoral things.

Jevin walked around and talked to a few people waiting for it to get dark so he could leave. The sun began to set in the back of the sky, and a few seconds later bdubs promptly fell asleep standing up. Just as Jevin was about to leave Xisuma pulled a lever, and a disco ball was revealed just above where he was standing. It began to spin and music started playing as hermits began dancing around, suddenly a loud clunk was heard and the disco ball stopped. Xisuma stopped the music and said.

"Oh well, I think something in the Redstone messed up let me fix it real quick." Xisuma flew up to a hatch in the ceiling.

1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes. Another loud clunk was heard and the disco ball fell from the ceiling right onto Jevin and through the mask. Jevin of course wasn't phased being a slime and all, the ball simply melted itself into his head. Everyone else though was yelling if he was alright. He felt someone come up behind him, he heard Grian yell 'NO' as the person grabbed the mask and yanked it off his head. Jevin watched as the ring of hermits around him jaws dropped and collective gasps were heard. Grian ran over and stood Infront of Jevin and instantly started explaining.

"Guys please don't make fun I can explain-."

"omygosh!! Your so pretty!" Stress cut Grian off and came up to jevin and started looking at the multicolored slime boi. "How did you do this?"

Jevin decided to be honest. "A chest in my storage room filled with dye fell on my head and dyed my head rainbow." Collective snickers and goggles were heard from the hermits.

Stress saw Jevin's embarrassment and piped up "Don't worry luv, you look beautiful."

Then a bright light hit Jevin from all sides. Somehow Xisuma had moved some lamps to shine right at him. Jevin looked at the ground, multicolored dots were dancing around with the movement of his head. Somehow the disco ball was reflecting the light through the dyed goo creating color beams. Jevin understood the assignment and began spinning around as the music got louder and the hermits joined in dancing, laughing, and having a good time.

Jevin: You wanna see how hardcore I am?
Jevin: *punches wall* *hand sticks to wall*
Jevin:
Jevin: Take me to the hospital.

Ayo first oneshot and its of ya blue slime boi

drink water and dont forget to eat your leftover dino nuggies

~The Rose Of Demeter :P

WC [1347]