- Authors Note / Book Two -

Heyyy to anyone reading this,

So, similar to The WSU Series, I thought I'd give a quick update and a thank you once again.

As you know from The WSU Series, The Mafia Sins was originally known as The New Gen, that then changed to what we know today. First off, literally thank you to all of you who decided to stick around and wanted to read this series. Ashley and Kai will forever be the og couple to this series and I will miss them dearly. Similar to The WSU Series, they will pop up in the next book, especially Kai as his relationship with Hunter is already built.

You will get to see Ashley and Sofia bonding, and more importantly Sofias life leading her to where she is today. Linking to Playing The Girl, Alex is bound to pop up somewhere in their book as Sofia is his niece along with her father, Andrew Lewis. Don't think I didn't see you all simping for him in Playing The Girl.

A quick explanation of the timeline, The Sin Of Fate was based during early June to late July/early August. The Sin Of Privilege will begin early August, their scenes will begin after the whole, "kidnapping."

Again, and I've said it multiple times — I wanted to say, Thank You. All the comments, (I try to respond to all of them) the votes, the sharing— it means the world to me. And I seriously mean that, I loved all the support. And with that being said: There are ten characters, (I know a lot more than The WSU Series) meaning there will be five stories. If you follow my Instagram, (multiverseeditsx) - link in bio, you'll see that I have actually revealed the last two couples.

~

Book One:
Ashley Wilson and Kai Bliss
(Completed)

Book Two:
Sofia Lewis and Hunter Capello

Book Three:
August and Blake Bliss

Book Four:
Aria Pazi and Nathaniel Patriarca

Book Five:
Taylor Bliss and Luca Garcia

(And, you never know what else will come.)

Update, The Eight Of Us Series, will begin releasing soon— For now, I just wish to focus on The Mafia Sins while my mindset in on dark romance/mafia.

***

"Love who you love shamelessly."
Joshua Bassett

***

One of my favourite quotes that everyone needs in their life : Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

~

The Sin Of Privilege
Book Two in The Mafia Sins Series

Sofia Lewis

"It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." Those were his words whether he meant them or not, I'll never truly know. But what I do know is that the Capo of The West wants me.

Even when I was younger, I knew my life was already drawn out for me, I never had much of a choice. And I sure as hell aren't going to allow Hunter Capello to stop me from living the life I so desperately desire.

*

Hunter Capello

Starving people will eat anything, to those who lack love and affection, we will take it in any form we can get. When I first saw Sofia Lewis in a nightclub nearly nine years ago, I knew she was meant to be mine.

Whether she wanted to be or not, but what I did know was that we were fated to be together. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by her, despite what she may believe, I meant those words.

***

But, for now: I hope you'll enjoy,

The Sin Of Privilege
Book Two in The Mafia Sins Series.

 The Sin Of Privilege Book Two in The Mafia Sins Series

"You know you love me, xoxo."

Multiverseeditsx

<3