𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 - 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 .

☆ 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍  ☆

ᴇᴅᴏᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ, ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ ғɪғᴛʜᴍᴀɪʏᴀ ʟᴇᴇ ɢᴜᴇᴍ !ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ • ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ  𖤐⌗

ᴍᴀɪʏᴀ ʟᴇᴇ ɢᴜᴇᴍ !
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ • ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ 𖤐⌗

I was arguing with my boyfriend, Elijah (Edot Baby).
"just put anything on!" he yelled before i yelled back "you said i didn't look cute in this outfit elijah!" i threw my shoe at him before storming out the room. roscoe's eyes widen "she called you by your government?" that's crazy my nigga" i turned to him "she only did that shit since i said something" i threw the other shoe i had one at him on the stairs. "you keep playing with me elijah!" i yelled before i stormed down the stairs.

dee, keem, roscoe, heemy, ddot, quan and the others were scattered around my living room as they watched us go back and forth.

"so what's the problem? tell dr.dudey" he said popping his collar, i face palmed my head before speaking "your friend eljiah, told me to I look ugly" i said as my voice cracked a little bit being obvious i was hurt. they both whipped their heads over to him, "nigga what is wrong with you" heemy asked. dudey nodded his head in agreement, "yeah bro she's carrying your baby and you said she's ugly" i gave him this face while mouthing exactly.

"nigga I never said that! i told her to change and she thought i said it was because she was ugly!" he yelled standing up. "sit down elijah!" i yelled back at him standing up, i looked around throwing a photo frame at him. "WHOA calm down" dee said sitting me down blocking my view. "i'll get it replaced i don't care" i sighed. he started explaining his side. i glared at him as he looked over to them, he was finally done before everyone turned to me. "maiya don't you think your letting your pregnancy hormones get a little crazy" dudey asked before i stood up.

"excuse me?" i stood up before dee stopped me from approaching him. "nah, nah I didn't mean it like that" he rushed trying to fix it, i looked around as i saw a candle holder throwing it at him. he dodged it as i rolled my eyes. ddot looked around "in my opinion she needs to calm down—" my head turned to him before i started side eyeing him "don't think just because your younger i won't throw something at you?" i looked around before dee made me stand up. "no it's too late taeven, you and elijah both get on my nerves" I said going into the kitchen. "see what you did bro?" dudey said pushing elijah a little bit "now she saying my government like it's nothing"

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen, and when I turned around elijah was standing there. "ma look i ain't tryna make it seem like i said you were ugly or some shit, i just ain't want you to hurt yourself with them shoes ight? yk i choose you for a reason bro, your beautiful as shit. if they were here id fuck the shit outta you just to prove that you are." he said bringing me closer by my waist. "nahh what type of timing y'all on!" dudey yelled from the couch. "nigga shut up" elijah yelled back while laughing.

he rubbed my stomach "yeah city girls down until this thing outta me" i muttered. he sucked his teeth, "yo you ain't no city girl bro" i mugged him, "yes the fuck I am" he sighed shaking his head, "You wilding bro"