𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐦 - 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

☆  𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☆ 

sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴅᴅᴏᴛ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴᴛʜsᴀɴᴀɪ ᴅᴀɴɪᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ !ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ • ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ  𖤐⌗

sᴀɴᴀɪ ᴅᴀɴɪᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ !
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ • ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ  𖤐⌗

I was walking to the store, I passed a group of boys known as "OY" which stands for Original Youngsters. I didn't talk to any of them nor went to school with them.

They all went to school in Harlem or the Bronx while i went to school in the Bronx but more near Brooklyn so we've never had any interaction at all. I knew their names well at least the ones who "rapped" there was Edot, Roscoe, Dee, Heemy, Ddot, Dd, Dudeylo, Quan and Keem. They were one of closest to my age and Keem was not even that bad looking on my opinion but i heard he went to jail but i don't know, it was a rumor. Quan just never got my attention.

i felt someone tap me as i looked up seeing Keem, He was tall brownskin with a scar on his nose and overly aggressive for no reason. "you got a lighter?" i started feeling for one and i handed it to him. he lit the blunt he had in his hand, i held my hand out obviously wanting a hit in return, he sucked his teeth before handing it to me. i took a long hit and handed it back. i felt a hand on my shoulder as i gripped the pocket knife i always had with me, i took my hands out to push the person was but forget i was still holding the knife.

it was edot, another brownskin he was shorter then keem though more closer to my height. he backed up "WHOAAA" i started laughing and put it away. "you scared me?" i said as i heard another voice "YO YO" roscoe said hitting keems chest. "yo voice madd sexy" roscoe said. i furrowed my eyebrows at them "nah nah what i said, i ain't know you sounded like that mama" i took a step back "who you calling mama?" keem did this smirk before roscoe started talking again "i gotta get some headphones or something cause that— that" he rolled his eyes back and smiled. i gave him this stank face. "what's ya name?" i stretched "sanai" he licked his lips. "chill wit us for a bit" he said taking his hand around my shoulder and started walking with me to sit down.

i was high as they were asking questions, "i never met a bitch with nipple piercings.." the keem said. they all just laughed. i was confused "wait you never met a girl with nipple piercings?" i got up. i unzipped my hoodie, i was wearing a tight shirt so it was obvious i had them pierced. keem came and picked at them "have some decency my nigga" i said laughing halfway thru the sentence. "you gotta be a freakkk" dd said dragging the word. "i did it cause it looked cuteee" i mocked him. he rolled his eyes and i zipped my hoodie back. i noticed the time "9:34 pm" i should've been gone by now.

i got up trying to leave before i felt some grab me by my waist holding me close to them "where you going mama" i turned around and his recognized his hair. it was keem so i flipped myself over now we were facing eachother. "i gotta go keem" my hands wrapped around his neck as his hand were resting on my hips and moved down to my ass. i gave him a quick kiss on his cheek leaving a lip gloss mark right on his cheek. i started walking away.

@SANAISZNN
i'll start taking that route so
i can see you more "movelook"

@MR.MOVEELOOK
😂
yk where i be at mama.

i rolled my eyes and just put my phone down, i put my airpods in and started listening to Who You Touch by Sha Ek snd Bandmanrill.