𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮 - "𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤"

☆ 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍  ☆

ᴄʙʟᴜ, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜɪʀᴅᴋᴀʀᴀʟᴀɴᴀ ɪʀɪᴇ ᴋᴜᴍᴀʀ !ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • sᴇᴠsɪᴅᴇ  𖤐⌗

ᴄʙʟᴜ, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ
ᴋᴀʀᴀʟᴀɴᴀ ɪʀɪᴇ ᴋᴜᴍᴀʀ !
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • sᴇᴠsɪᴅᴇ 𖤐⌗

ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

i was with my sneaky link of a half of a year now. he broke up with his girlfriend before he called me over not a week after and asked to come over.

i was taking his member down as he wouldn't stop talking, "oh shit— forgot how this shit felt, yeah right there" him praising me was the best thing i've ever heard from him but it wasn't out of just that. i wanted to be more then this stupid sneaky link stuff but he just didn't want to, im gonna be honest he had no valid reason for it. "and you look mad pretty" his dick was going through and out my throat as i obviously was gonna keep eye contact. i took it out as he moaned, "camrin" i said as i spit on his dick and stroked it a bit. "yes ma?" he said before i looked up and let go, he smirked before grabbing my hair and shoving me down again on his member causing him to moan. "fuck kara." he groaned.

after we were done, he helped me up and i wiped my mouth. "I really missed you ma." He said kissing my neck. he smiled, "you know i could come over whenever and you know what that " I told him as his hands dropped down and held my ass. "yk you can't." he replied sighing. we pulled away from the hug before he sat me down on his bed. he sat down as i sat down on his lap, "you need to ask for me to come over every day." he scrunched up his face "i wouldn't do that." i turned his way and straddled his lap a little bit "but i wanna be with you." "i don't wanna mess this up." he told me as i got up and walked away in disbelief. he chased after me "ma where you going?" i turned back around "nah i can leave since you don't wanna mess this up even tho you didn't say that when you were inches deep in me." i told him picking my jacket up. he took it from me before i went to his bed.

i laid down before he sighed, "i ain't even mean it like that?—" I faced the ceiling "it's okay i get it camrin." i cut him off before it went silent. "so your gonna ignore me?" he asked. i sucked my teeth "if that's what you wanna do camrin." he rolled his eyes and just stood there. "shouldn't you be somewhere?" he furrowed his eyebrows "you acting like this yo house?" i giggled and he laid down between my legs, and kissed my lower stomach "yeah right here ma." he rested my face and relaxed my thoughts as i played with his fainted dark blue dreads.

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴍʏ sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ ʟɪɴᴋ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ s ғɪɴᴇ?