𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 .

☆  𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☆  

sᴇᴛ ᴅᴀ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ ғɪғᴛʜᴋᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴠᴀᴇʟʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ !ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • sᴇᴠsɪᴅᴇ  𖤐⌗

ᴋᴀᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴠᴀᴇʟʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ !
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • sᴇᴠsɪᴅᴇ  𖤐⌗

ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

We were at a music video shoot for "No Ozone Pt2", My friend Mali (Mali B) dragged me there with him for no reason. I got a little bit a camera time doing the Blu Bop with camrin. It was Jeremiah's (Set Da Trend) part as i memorized it for before while we were in the studio. My shoulder was on his arm and i was turned around, I turned back around just for the lyric "she like set da trend my cup of tea" my hand ran down his chest before he slapped my ass.

It wasn't nothing like that, It was really only for the music video.

After we were doing filming, He came up to me "im your cup of tea huh?" he was against me trying not a to smile before i started dying. "settyy" i said while laughing and he moved back laughing with me. his pearly whites got me every time, i stared at them every time he even coughed.

We got in the car as i was with him in the backseat, His hand was moving up and down my thigh. i turned to him before we started making out in the backseat. camrin flashed his head towards up hearing the noises of us. "they tryna fuck in your car!" he yelled before dougie stopped the car and looked back at us. "my nigga! move away for her!" Setty let go of me as i looked down. he rolled his eyes before starting the car again.

we made it to the studio before he was walking beside me, "where's the bathroom?" he said before mali pointed to it. he dragged me in with him.

we got in as he started making out with me again, he put me up on the sink as he keep making out with caressing my breast through my shirt. i moaned a little bit before he looked up at me, "you gotta be quiet mama." he said giving me hickeys down my neck leading to my shoulder. he was so passionate and i adored that.

he pulled my jeans down before sliding in two of his fingers, he slid them into me slowly. i almost jumped as the feeling was unbelievable. "ma you gotta get used to it" he said as he kept going in and out of me. i tried my best to try and hold in my moans, I just couldn't anymore as i started whining. "ma you gotta be quiet" he said looking up at me quickly. "oh my gosh fuck— setty i can't" i moaned loudly all these noises were coming out of me the feeling was too good. "ma you want me to stop?" he said slowing down before i took his fingers and made them move by my hands. "don't stop- don't stop" i rolled my eyes back.

i said before he sped up his fingers again, I gripped them as my hips were bucking up since i was close to my end. i arched my back as setty watched me so passionately as our faces were close as he looked down at his fingers go in and out of me. "settyy" i let out a big moan as i let go and came all over his fingers. "this mine ight?" i nodded and he took his fingers out before slapping my puss making me moan, he bit his lip groaning at the side of my liquids coming all over and flowing out of me as i held his arm close and gripped his fingers tight. he took them out licking all my juices off his fingers keeping eye contact.

timeskip

We got out the bathroom after he cleaned me up, They looked at us weirdly as Camrin didn't take his eyes off me as i bucked my head towards him. "what ugly" i said before rolling my eyes at him.

"you see she wanna get on me like setty didn't just destroy her shit in the bathroom" Camrin said and Kay laughing so hard like something was funny. Dougie started mocking me "she was like oh setty" he said making his voice more high pitched. "broo shut up" i hit them both before sitting back down. he was just smiling as i rolled my eyes.

"yoo is that a hickey?" dougie said before i threw a water bottle at him, "ain't no hickey my nigga" they gave me this "be fr" face before i bursted out laughing.