𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐳 - 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 .

☆ 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍  ☆

ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ɢᴢ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟғᴛʜsᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴍᴀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ !ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀs  𖤐⌗

sᴀʀɪʏᴀʜ ᴍᴀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ !
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ʙʀᴏɴx • ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀs 𖤐⌗

ᴛʜɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

I heard a knock on the door, I got up quickly going to answer it. No one ever came to visit me, I was always going to to their apartment so I was excited to see who it was. It was just Dthang, Doesn't mean I wasn't happy to see him. He came in and took his shoes off as I held his hand walking to my living room.

We sat down as he gave a kiss "what are you here?" I said generally confused as he just did a stank face. "cant see my bitch now?" I smiled as I looked down at his pants seeing a long figure, I bit my lip as his eyes stayed glued to his phone. "daniel" I said playing with his sweatpants strings and twirled them around my fingers. "yes mama?" He looked up at me closing his phone. "can I suck your dick?" I said as he looked shocked. "please" I said raising my eyebrows as he laughed to himself "of course ma this all yours" He moved his hands away as I got on the floor on my knees.

I pulled his pants down infront for his dick, I spit on it before I stroked it a little bit.

I wasn't dumb, I knew how to get sexually and do those type of things. Even if I haven't done it before, I don't act like I never watched porn before.

I took it down as I choked taking it out again, He face fucked me until I stopped him and shook my head. "want me to slow down?" I nodded as he let go of my hair. I started bobbling my head up and down on his member as he moaned.

I heard soft groans escaped his mouth and i twirled my tongue around his tip in my cheeks. This was the first time I've ever gave head and it looked like he was enjoying it.  "fuckk— baby, you so good at this." He said as he moaned biting his lip a little bit. I knew he was close as I went faster and ignored him moaning. His moans turned me on I felt myself getting wetter and wetter every time as much as a little one escaped his mouth. His face got me every time as I felt my underwear getting soaked but I ignored it, All I wanted to do was pleasure him. "oh shit-" He said grabbing my hair a little bit and face fucking me. This time I didn't really mind. Finally after a few minutes, He nutted in the back of my throat. I swallowed it as he catched his breathe.

TIMESKIP

I was hanging out with Tearah as Daniel, Kev, Omar and Sha were in the living room. I went to the living room to ask bando a question but saw them laughing about something, I raised a eyebrow. "did i leave my mascara here?" I said as they looked at me, "nahh" He said as I walked away. "yo sari i heard you suck dick like a pro" Sha yelled at me with a small smile. I furrowed my eyebrows before looking back. "huh?" They started laughing even harder. I was genuinely confused "sucking his soul?" Omar said as they laughed again. My eyes widen as I walked back to the room. I slammed the door behind me as I sat down "you better have a good reason to be slamming doors or else we can dance outside in this rain-" Tearah said before she got stopped as tears ran down my face. "yo what happened?" She said confused as she approached me. I sat there in silence.

Privacy was a important thing to be and he knew that, Whatever happened between me and him should've stayed between me and him. He had no reason to go on and telling people what I did.

I started crying even harder as she took me into her hands and started patting my back, I sniffed as I couldn't stop crying. I felt my cheeks turn red as I couldn't stop the tears falling down. Tearah got up and left the room as I sat there just crying. I heard her go to the living "yo bro what did you niggas do?" She yelled at them. I heard Omar yell back "why you yelling?" They started arguing back in front. It ended when she said "nah you got lennai crying for what then?" It went silent as i inhaled and laid down facing the window.

I was normally a emotional person, If something happened and I didn't really like it. The best id do was cry and i know it seems like i was a crybaby or over dramatic but i was just really overly sensitive.

"yo mami open the the door?" It was locked and I knew I locked it. "Leave me alone. I told you not to tell anybody. And went and told your friends anyway." I yelled back clearly mad. "mama im sorry just come outside ight?" He said as I heard his tone get louder, He was clearly getting irritated with me. I stayed in the position as I heard him walk away. I unlocked the door before going back. I heard the door knob jiggling before the door opened. "mama." He said to walking to him giving me a hug. "let go of me." I said attempting to push him off. "this nigga is such a simp" Omar said smiling before walking away. "Get off" I said pushing him off of me. I walked out the room grabbing my shoes passing the living. "you suck dick like a pro?" Kev said with a big smile as Tearah looked back and slapped him with a water bottle she had in her hand. He just laughed.

"Shut up kev and don't talk to me again dthang." I opened the door before I could leave, Dthang grabbed me. "yo it wasn't even that big?" I looked shocked "are you good?" I yelled at him. "watch ya mouth" I yelled as I couldn't even make words out, I just sighed. "are you good my nigga? do you even hear yourself." I lowered my tone this time as I felt tears fill my eyes before I kept walking down the hallway and didn't look back. I heard him run after me as I didn't want to even see his face anymore. he grabbed my arm as i turned back to him "let go of me—" i yanked my hand from him as i went back to the apartment and slammed the door.

i could tell i got him really irritated now as he chased after me and banged on the door as i let go of it running around before. He grabbed me "nigga back up" i pushed him back as he pushed me again. "nah it's up" i said as i squared up, he did as well as we started fighting near the couches as he took me and dropped me on my back. I went into a deep arch and the pain was unbearable but i got up as i grabbed his hair punching him on his head as he was in between my legs. He grabbed my legs as he got up and dropped me on the couch edge again.

i got up as i put my arm around his neck and loosen up my muscles as we fell together, I was on top of him as i punched his face. "nah let him up let him up" Omar yelled as he pushed me up and got up quickly as i did as well. he swung as it hit the side near my eye as i punched him in his stomach. he grabbed my shirt holding me up in the air a little bit "put me down" i said as i kicked me causing him to drop me. i got up before jumping on him causing him to fall as i quickly got up. "nah let's go outside"

we got outside as we squared up again but i didn't give him time to even get ready to spin and just started attacking him as he backed up. i kept hitting him "he pussy" i said before walking away and felt someone spin on me causing me to fall back. i quickly got up pulling out a knife as a joke. "is that a knife?" he backed up before running. "pussy— pussy" i yelled before he looked back at me again "put the knife away?" he yelled while running looking back. i laughed before i stopped. "wait i got slims on" i said breathing heavy before putting it back on my pocket. "slow ass" he said as we squared up again, i threw a punch before he picked me up and walked away with me.

we got inside the building before he started giving me warm kisses near the stairs as i couldn't stop smiling. "yk i love you right?" he said as i looked at him "i love you more daniel."