Introductions.

Hello dear reader. And welcome to my first story! Now it should go without saying that there will likely be mistakes and errors on my part. I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions that you might have!
This story takes place after Purrfect Apawcalypse 3 purrfect ending. While this story may not focus on the main casts, they still have a large role in the universe and will be seen and interacted with time to time. There will probably be some things people might not like, for instance, ships and such. But it's my story and your fine to simply leave.
I am writing this all bye myself and in between whenever I have time (and motivation) to write. So updates will be.... Inconsistent to say the least.
I will be using gacha to help depict characters and scenes as I'm both untalented and thin on time usually. If you would like to change this than you can send me any artwork that can replace the gacha versions. For example as I have one piece of art for a character then they will have their portrait changed to it. Otherwise you can simply ignore it.
Credits: Purrfect Apawcalypse is the property of 90% Studios. All official cannon characters and general world belongs to them.
If you have any more questions than please comment here and I will do my best to explain. (Even if I sound slightly insane)
Without further ado... let us begin.