Part 1 - Author's Note

~ Author's Note ~

Our two main characters are Francesca Perez and Pedri.

Here is a short character page for Francesca Perez, the first main character.

First Name: Francesca
Last Name: Perez
Nicknames: Franny, Fran
Height: 5 Feet
Gender: Female
Age: Twenty
Birthday: November 28, 2002
Place of Birth: Malaga, Spain
Some Hobbies: Photography, Dancing, Writing in Her Journal, Gardening, Drawing
Some Good Character Traits: Curious, Driven, Creative, Generous, Enthusiastic
Some Bad Character Traits: Claustrophobic, Reckless, Clumsy, Immature, Overzealous
Family: Mother Susanita, Father Apolinar, Sister Theodora (Age 27), Brother Gabriel (Age 28)
Friends: Lola Tano  (Age 19), Anita Paredez (Age 21), Pablo Gavira (Age 18), Ansu Fati (Age 20)
Career: Photographer
Goal: To travel, and to simply see the world and take pictures of it. For now, though, she is okay with settling in Barcelona. At least for a bit.
Face Claim: Camille Jansen

And then of course the other main character in this story will be Pedri.

Here is the format for each chapter, just so you know.

'(PICTURE OF PEDRI OR FRANCESCA)'

'Part (#) - (PART TITLE)'

'(A QUOTE IN A DIFFERENT FONT THAT SUITS THE CHAPTER)'

'(IN ITALICS, EITHER FRANCESCA'S OR PEDRI'S POV ((POINT OF VIEW)) )'

'(THE FIRST FEW WORDS WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT FONT AS WELL, AND THEN THE BODY OF TEXT)'

Sometimes, at the beginnings and ends of chapters, I'll leave an Author's Note, much like what this whole chapter is. It will be marked as an Author's Note and will be bolded.

I'm really excited to start this book! I LOVE Pedri! I think it will be excellent. If you are fans of Barcelona, and if you haven't already, I also encourage you to check out my account. I am writing a fan-fiction about Gavi called 'see you later // Pablo Gavi'. So feel free to check that out, too!

Also, sometimes in the middle of chapters, there may be pictures added in. In parentheses, I will explain why these pictures are there. They will mostly just be of outfits, landscapes, etc. that are in the story.

If you find any grammar mistakes or anything anywhere in the story, please inform me by commenting on the paragraph so I can correct that. You likely will, because I nearly never go back and edit lol... Yeah, I just admitted it...

Anyway!

If you have any questions, just please comment them here on this paragraph.

Enjoy reading, then! Thank you so much! <3