The first day.

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing the song "Black Swan" by BTS. My eyes opened as I wake up and get out of bed putting my slippers on.I walk to the bathroom and freshen up.As i walk into my closet and look at my wardrobe I decide to wear a yellow oversize hoodie and my favorite light blue jeans.I then get a text from my best friend tae.

TaeTae :Hey Chim when are you picking me up

Me : Idk Maybe 7:30  

TaeTae: K' see ya  

Me:See ya  

I check the time "Oh Shit! Its 7:25."I yell as i run downstairs with my phone keys and bag shoving a piece of toast in my mouth.I yell a muffled "Bye Mom" as i slam the front door running to my car.I make it to tae's house at 7:31.We get to school at 7:45 and immediately our bestie Hoseok tackles us in a hug."I missed you guys while i was in Tokyo"he said excitedly."I missed you too" tae and I said in unison as we all laughed."whats your schedule?" tae asked we all pulled up our schedule and it was the same.

1st period -Subject:Math- Teacher: Mr.Jeon                                                                                                                                                                                

2nd period -Subject: History- Teacher : Mr.Min                                                                                                                                                                                 

3rd period -Subject: English 4- Teacher: Mr.Kim(namjoon)                                                                                                                                                                                

(a/n-the others will be mentioned later in the book but right now im just lazy) 

"Have you heard the news about the new teacher Mr.Jeon?" Hoseok said. Tae and I both responded "No" with a questioning look."Apparently he is 22 and drop dead gorgeous." he said."I guess we will see we have his class" i said questioning this rumor."well the bells about to ring so lets go"tae said as we all started walking.I enter the classroom first and i freeze in my position making eye contact with the most gorgeous man i had ever seen.His Raven hair,Brown doe eyes, his pink thin lips and his muscles were like a greek god he was so perfect.

A/N-Hi guys this is my first time writing a story on here so sorry if its bad if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments please no hate love you guys borahae!!By the way Jimin , Tae,and Hoseok are all 17.Sorry for bad grammar.