Embarrassed

Jimin's POV

The last thing i remember is seeing my photo's sent to Mr.Jeon.I wake up on hobi's bed to see all my friend staring at me."Jimin are you ok!"rose says as she practictly yells at me."im fine what happend" i say sitting up "you fainted out of shock so im guessing you are not the one that sent those pic's"he says while looking at me "of course i didnt im not a hoe!"i say almost yelling at him "calm down jimin we know"tae said suddenly my phone starts ringing.It was mr.jeon.I answer it as i put it on speaker "jimin"he said before he could get a word out rose starts yelling "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET MY BROTHER'S PHOTO'S YOU PERVERT DELETE THEM NOW YOU STUPID BITCH HOW DID THIS HAPPEN HUH JEON!!!!" i look at her in shock "i- um uhh im sorry jimin so sorry I shouldnt have please forgive me I just thought you looked so hot"he suddenly blerted out making me blush "Mr.Jeon im flatterd but you're my teacher" i said softly"i know im sorry"he said in a low tone."I kinda wish you weren't though"i said as i quickly covering my mouth."im so sorry i didn't mean to say that."i said felling worried"its fine jimin im sorry once again"he said kindly."its fine byee" i said in a bit of a squeaky voice.He hung up and they all turned to me."you like him dont you"jin hyung said as i turned as red as a tomato"umm maybe"i said looking away."but its illegal jimin-ah"jin said."but im about to turn 18 as long as we dont do anything we'll be fine"i said sounding a little bit whinie"ok jiminie we trust you"tae said.I look over for my sister's approval and she nodded her head."i have to go pee i'll be right back"isaid while hopping of the bed with my phone disconnecting it.

I walk into the bathroom still blushing.I close the door and open my phone to text mr.jeon.

Me:Hey Mr.Jeon can u talk rn

Mr.Jeon:Yea sure jimin whats up

Me:I just wanted to say...

Mr.Jeon:What you can tell me anything

Me:I-i like you back...

Mr.Jeon:..Y-you do

5 mins later

Me:Yes i really do

Mr.Jeon:But isn't that illegal

Me:We just cant do anything y'know because i turn 18 in a few months

Mr:Jeon:Are you sure jimin

Me:Completely...so are we dating now

Mr.Jeon:I guess so jimin-shi

Me:YAYYYYYY!!!

Mr.Jeon:Your so cute

Me:Thanks..so can i come to school early tommorow so we can talk

Mr.Jeon:Thats fine baby

I squeal in delight by the nickname

Me:See you tommorow night

Mr.Jeon:Goodnight baby

                                      Name changed to Kookie🐰❤

Meanwhile in the bedroom

"who bets that there dating now" rose said as tae,hobi,jennie and herself raised there hands and jin,jisoo,and lisa kept the hand down."so 20 bucks is placed on the bet" rose said as they all shook there head and jimin opened the door.

"guyss i have some new's"i said exitedly "me and kookie are dating" they all looked at me with confused looks as i realized they didn't know i who i was reffering to."im dating mr.jeon"i said as jin,lisa,and jisoo pulled out there wallets as tae,hobi,jennie,and rose cheered while splitting it."did you guys bet on me??AGAIN!!"i asked as they shook there head yes."you guys are unbeliveable" i said as i sat on the bed again.

For the rest of the night we played some game's and ate snacks got a little drunk.But overall we had fun im also soooo happy that me and mr.jeon are offical

Thank you for reading this chapter dont forget to comment and i also wanted to say if you see this ⚠️ emoji it means there is smut or 18+ content.I purple you guyss!! Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜!!And pleaseee vote it really helps me out💜💜💜also im sorry if i spelt somthing wrong feel free to correct me and ask under the line if you are confused and i'll answer if i can.