His secret

Jimin's POV

I headed to Mr.Jeon's class were i found him working on some papers i gulp as a peep out a soft"hi mr.jeon" he looks up at me and says "hi" and puts his pen down "so jimin what you are learning right now is  finding the unknown number based of of what the power is to and the product" he said looking at me i nod as he hands me a work sheet "let me know if you need help" he said the going back to his papers,"Mr.Jeon what if i am having trouble on homework"i asked curious to know the answer "umm i dont know do you wanna grad my phone number so you can just call?" he asked looking at me."um yea sure just type it in im gonna do to the bathroom"i said while getting up and handing him my phone and telling him the password(10-13-95)which was my birthday and left.

Jungkook's POV

He handed me his phone and after i was typing in my phone number i was about to put it down when he got a notification from his camera roll and i  accidentally clicked on it and it opened his camera roll.When it opened my jaw dropped to the floor i saw jimin in dresses,skirts,crop tops,collars,chokers,thongs,and stockings he was so sinfully beautiful i heard distant footsteps to i sent all the pictures to my phone and deleted the conversation and then swiped of the  app i know i shouldn't of sent them to me but it was to hard to resist he was just perfect he soon came back  and we finished our work and he went home.

Jimin's POV

I soon headed home to get ready for my sleepover on my way home i texted rose to get ready to because she was invited.I got home after 5 mins.I say hi to my parents as i walk up to my room to see rose sitting on my bed waiting for me."hi rose" i say as i walk to my closet and start packing"did you ask mom and dad rose" i asked still packing "yup"btw can i borrow you baby blue skirt and your black choker"she asks as i nod my head and toss her them out my closet."so jimin whats up i know something is on your mind you are never this quiet" she says as she walks over to me and helps my pack."ok promise you wont tell anyone"i said as i held up my pinkie rose was like my best friend no she is my best friend and my sister."I have a crush on my new math teacher"i confessed as she widened her eyes."aren't math teachers like forty" she say as she looks at me "no this one is like 22"i say as i shake my head no."so he is closer in age"i nod my head"tell me all about him" she says propping her head on her hand i tell her all about his raven hair, his brown doe eyes, his rosy thin lips,and his perfectly sculpted muscles."so it seems you are i deep"she says as i finish packing "yup.."i said as i checked the time "c'mon lets go its 5:50" i said as she picked up her bag and we headed out.We said bye to our parents and hopped in my car."so do you want aux"i asked her (aux is who chose's the music if you didn't know) and she nods her her head and starts playing her favorite kpop songs as we sing along.We get to hobi's house at 5:55 and help get the snack,blankets,movies,games,and drinks including a bit of alcohol and soon everyone piles in hobi's house and go into his room.

Thank you for reading this chapter also i know i said that there was adult drinks and yes i do know that they are 17 and 16 i do not condone underage drinking it is just for the story but anyway bye i purple you all borahae!!💜💜💜💜