TATTOOS!!

Author's POV

CRINGGGGGGGGGGG

The school bell rang meaning that school was over. Jimin got up from his seat and walked to the boy's bathroom to touch up his uniform since it was crooked. After he was done he left for Jungkooks classroom. He opened the door to see Jungkook focused on some papers.

"hi Daddy."'jimin said as he walked slowly toward Jungkook

"Hey baby." jungkook said while grabbing Jimin's arm to pull him closer, but he notice something rubbing off on his hand.

"Baby why is there makeup on your arm." jungkook asked while looking at jimin confused.

"oh I just don't want my tattoos to show," jimin said while jungkook stared at him with wide eyes

"TATTOOS!"jungkook almost yelled in shock

"Do you wanna see?" jimin said trying to calm jungkook down

"Umm sure," Jungkok said curiously he expected something small like this

JImin left for the bathroom and returned with a wet paper towel and started to rub his arm

JImin left for the bathroom and returned with a wet paper towel and started to rub his arm. Jungkooks jaw dropped when he saw Jimin's tattoos they were nothing as he expected.

"And I thought my tattoos were cool, but damn jimin that's super nice"jungkook said in awe

"do you wanna see the others?" jimin said plainly

"OTHERS!!!" jungkook said in shock because he thought that was it.

"yea I have a leg sleeve tattoo." jimin said while taking one leg out of his pants and showing his leg tattoo to jungkook.

"how come I didn't see these in your photos?"jungkook asked wondering why he hadn't known this before

"oh it's just because I don't take off the special makeup I put in those areas often"jimin responded while putting his pants and makeup back on.

"wait... how did you get those you're not 18" Jungkook asked questioning him.

"I got jin hyung to sign the papers since he is 19. Now can we stop with the questions I missed you?"Jimin said while sitting on jungkooks lap

"yea sorry baby," Jungkook said while kissing jimin

...

"Hey, I need your help...I need to get rid of Mr.Jeon..."

A/N- heyy thanks for reading this was kinda a filler chapter but I hoped you liked it. Don't worry there will be drama soon. Also, who do you think was on the phone and who were they talking to comment down below your thoughts.Anygays I purple you all!BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜!!!

P.S. Sorry if this was a sucky chapter I have no idea what I'm doing I'm half asleep and it's 3:39 A.M. also credit to photo owners.Also... I know my writing might be different I just decided to get Grammarly so that's why anygay byeeee!!!