My Cute Student

Jungkooks POV

I was sitting in class looking at the lesson plan one last  time when i hear the door open and i see the most beautiful boy i had ever seen his soft blond hair,plump pink lips,his large jacket over his petite body frame and god his thick thighs.He was perfect.But slowly our eye contact ended and i snapped out of it "Hi welcome i'm Mr.Jeon what are you guys's names so i can mark you present"I heard the cute boy stutter out a "H-hi im Ji-jimin" he said shyly a blush spreading across his face.I heard the other boys say there names Taehyung and Hoseok.I told them to pick a seat in class jimin,tae and hoseok all took there seat and i had a perfect view of him.Class ended and i asked jimin to stay behind a little so that we could talk about the subject."So Jimin it seems that you are doing outstanding with finding unknown variables in area,perimeter,and volume so i'd like you to move to the next concept and i can help teach it to you after school also with you help other students during class time"i said hoping he would say yes so we could spend some one on one time.Wait snap out of it jungkook this is illegal."Ok sure thanks Mr.Jeon"he said blushing.He walked out but when he turned i caught sight of his ass and omg it looked heavenly.

Jimins POV

I am so happy i can spend some more time with mr.jeon he is just so perfect and cute.i finish my next 2 periods an it was finally lunch time .I got my lunch and sat down with hobi and tae."Soo.. what happened with mr.jeon"tae asked curiously."he just asked for me to work with him after school"i said nervously."Oooo!"hoseok said teasing me and my cheeks got warm as a light red blush spread across them."we are just studying" i said while covering my face so they didnt see i was blushing.

"Someones blushing"tae teased and hosoek giggled."stop it~"i whined as they countined teasing me."wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight"hobi said out of nowhere(hobi was hoseok's nickname)"sure"me and tae responded."is 6 o'clock alright"i asked "sure" they said in unison we all nodded as the bell rang.We skipped of to class i was still getting stare's for coming out as gay last year but i didn't care as long as i had my besties i was fine.I made sure i had my phone in my back pocket before we got in class but it wasn't there.I was sent into panic mode i sprinted back to the cafeteria .you may be wondering what so important about a phone its not just the phone it whats in it i have a huge secret in there and no can find it out.I secretly put on skirts,crop tops,chokers,collars,dresses,and stockings and take pictures of myself wearing them.NO ONE can find out they only person that knows is my sister rosè.I found my phone where i was sitting at lunch and ran to Mrs.Kim's class."You're late park"she said in an annoyed tone"i'm sorry it wont happen again "i said apologizing for being late.I then sat down in my seat and focused on class.

Time Skip

It was the end of the day and i was grabbing my stuff with tae and hoseok.We were talking about the sleepover and who we should invite."What about Lisa,Jennie,Rosè, Jisoo,and jin"i suggested a they both nodded with a yes.We all said bye and I left to mr.jeon's classroom.

Sorry I didn't post for a while hope you guys liked this update i will do a double update so let me just finish the next chapter real quick.I love you all Borahae 💜💜💜💜 and i purple you all!!!