Chapter 2 : Reawakend

You looked at the pic of sung-jinwoo and Cha hae kissing again the picture was awkward.

He looked too surprised to say it was willing but you have nothing to say ; you knew that if he wanted he have had pushed her away or just maybe announced that his love of the life was someone else...but... you sighed and looked out of your apartment they were perfect together you are just being greedy .

He would've proposed to her by now for marraige. 

They were perfect together both strong unlike you who was a A-rank healer before meeting Jinwoo .

After meeting him he asked you not to join raids  anymore because of the work being dangerous for you so you agreed happily.

You looked at you watch 1hr left for the raid.

You need to reach the place where the gate is going to appear.... there were many people there;  mostly men.... you sighed and kept standing in the corner the leader smiled down at you , you looked at him and smiled back , you meet him after coming here he helped you a lot Jhon was a good leader.

He liked you more than a friend and you knew this but you were not ready for another heartbreak so you played innocent.

Sung-jinwoo was searching for you like a mad man .

He loved you,  the reporters where the one at fault that day she took advantage of the moment and kissed him he was surprised;  he was going to announce his upcoming engagement with you to surprise you,  he told her this but she.....

She ruined it... oh how much he want to kill her now ...but killing her will free her from her suffering....

She is better in his basement right now she can't run can she?? No not with her legs broken off and slow poison in her veins...

But he will have to kill her before finding you ..he don't need the obstacle when he is with you again.

You didn't know where it has gone wrong this was not what you expect to happen.....

The dungeon in which you and your team entered was not supposed to be this hard....

All the stronger hunters in the team were dead.

You were the only one beside the leader,  desperately trying to heal Jhon who looked like can't keep up any more...

You stayed kneeled there giving it your all to heal Jhon when the monster came with his weapon raised in his hand and you were ready for your death to come ; ready to take the impact and then  you felt all your power being drained.

You fall down before the impact came.

You opened your eyes in the hospital you saw a doctor sitting beside you he told you how you tried to save the leader and how he died  and you were the only survive ...

He told you to wait that he will come back with something for you to eat...

When he left you noticed the screen in front of you,
.
                 .                
.
.
.
.
.
.

- you have unread mail.
"What is this now??? " you thought.