Chapter 10 : The way back to home

"Um sir .... If you don't mind me asking ...is your son's name Sung Jinwoo??"

"And is your daughters name Jin ah??"

I asked him

He looked very shocked but then he charged at me with his full force.

I doughed his attack when i heard him saying

" Who are you??? !! Who the hell are you and how do you know my children??

I looked at him and hesitated for a second.

What will I tell him about how I know Jinwoo??

Then I looked straight into his eyes and said to him .

" I know Jin ah from a long time ago she is like my little sister I love her very much."

" She is a very good child , we use to go for shopping and cook together."

" I had lived at her place for a few time too."

" I don't have any ulter motives for her she is a child.."

He was listening to every thing that I said and looked at me.

I was still in alerted position..

He patted my head and said.

"For now I believe you but you have to prove that you are not using them ."

"Believe??? Right now I can't trust you !! How dare you attack my sweet y/n??(ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ)."

" But how can I prove myself??"

" Well I want to go home , I will believe you if you helped me get to home."

" Hey is it ok to trust him?? You said you will not go back..."

That's what I was trying to avoid ...

I don't want to go back to that place...

But then now I need to gain his trust.

May be Jinwoo had hurted me but Jin ah had done nothing to me .....

She will be very happy after she will see her father.

I called Chairman

" Hello , who is this speaking??

" Oh chairman it's me y/n "

"Oh y/n dear how was your raid??? And when are you coming home back???"

"For some reason my raid was postponeded."

"I will try to come back soon and I'm going to bring someone with me ."

"Someone with you ?? Who is it ?? Let me tell you in advance dear that I'm not approving any relationship again y/n."

I looked at jinwoo's father and asked

"Sir may I know your name ??"
.
"Sung Il-Hwan"he replied.

"Oh nono it's not what you think I found jinwoo's dad I'm bringing him back.."

"But jinwoo's dad had disappeared a long while..."

"Yes I know, it's a long story I will tell you after I reach there; send Jinchul with one of you jet , I don't want problem here."

"Yes yes I had already dispatched him he is waiting for you at the airport."

"Ok thanks Chairman."

"Dad...."

"Hmmmm??"

"'Call me dad y/n .."

"Thank dad."

I put the call off and took a taxi to the air port .

At the airport I meet Jinchul.

When he saw me he hugged me tightly and started rambling.

" Why did you left without telling anyone anything ??? Do you know how much scared we all were for you??"

" We all thought something happened to you ...Chairman was very unhappy and Sung Jinwoo even kidnapped and tortured........"

Then he suddenly peered over my shoulder and saw Jinwoo's dad and stopped saying anything.