Chapter 9 : an old aquintance

"Hey hey hey hey !!! Stop cry ......ughh ... Ok ok you can take icecream just don't cry please!!!!"

I looked at the system grinning and got to the icecream counter and bought the 2kg brick of the icecream.

" Hey!!! but I said only one!!!"

" It is only one as you can see.."

"Ugh....whatever"

" Let's leave the grocery at your place and reach the raiding gate ."

"Ok"

I dropped at my apartment to put my grocery and then I left for my dungeon raid.

Suddenly I got a message from an unknown number.

I looked at the number and realised that it was ( my father's ) I mean chairman's number.

I have changed my number but I always remembered his no.

After my parents died int he jeju Island masaccre he brought me up as his own daughter.

________________________________________
Message

Xxxxx-09846(unknown)

Dear Y/n please comeback to your father we know you are in c/n country right now if you will come home by your own we really will be happy dear .

There are a lots of misunderstandings we want to correct.
_________________________________________

Us ?? We?? Is sung Jinwoo back ?? He was never free when I was there with him and now he has enough time to come to my gaurdian and manipulate him??

And misunderstanding?? What the hell is there to misunderstand when it's clear he kissed her and cheated on me??

I'm not going back there never I need to leave this country soon they got my number that means they had gotten my address too...

I will never return there and even if I do I will never meet Jinwoo again .

And if I return for father it will not be atleast for 2 years..

But if I tell him direct no then maybe Jinwoo will force father to bring me back .

________________________________________

Message

You

I will talk to you later right now I'm going for a dungeon raid .

I miss you dad.
_________________________________________

If he thinks only he can manipulate father and other then he is wrong I will buy time by telling them that I'm busy right now and I'm trying to return soon.

I reached the place where the dungeon was situated.

I was going to enter the dungeon when I looked at the gate and felt a large amount of energy coming out of it.

It was feeling like something or someone was trying to break free out of the dungeon.

First I felt it was only my imagination but then suddenly the amount of energy suddenly increased manyfolds and the door break open.

I was able to shield my self from the energy the person was emitting.

A man came out of the dungeon.

I looked at him and I was flabbergasted..

It seems like I'm going mad....

The person who came out looks exactly like Jinwoo.

If the hair and the beard is cut and shaved no one will deny the fact that he was Jinwoo.

I slapped my cheek and looked at him again.

He noticed my ogling him and said

" I know I'm quite handsome for my age beautiful ; but I'm a married man with a son of almost your age  and daughter younger than you."

Then it hit me .. I had seen him before but where???

Then I remembered him saying he had a son around my age and a daughter younger than me ...one second is he??...

I started scrolling by gallery and found the pic of jinwoo's father that he gave me...

Oh my god its him...

"Um sir .... If you don't mind me asking ...is your son's name Sung Jinwoo??"