Chapter 8 : Icecream

'Excuse me.......!!!! You melted my heart with your gloomy face for one second, but it seems like you can't be nice to me......well I'm not gone old or something and I'm not probably glitching it's just it's secret....'

'A secret??? From me??? It's my system after all.....then why from me???¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯'

'(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)well (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・um....I........you should probably go on another dungeon raid.... It's been a while right??'

I was looking at my status bar ...
________________________________________
STATUS

NAME: Y/N L/N LEVEL: ?????
JOB : NONE INTELLIGENCE:98
TITLE : Goddess of Life ( Divine Healer)
HP : 9999999
_________________________________________

MP : 9999999999
_________________________________________

STRENGTH: 85 FATIGUE : 0
ABILITY : 90 VITALITY : 95
SCENE : ???????
_________________________________________
PHYSICAL DAMAGE RIDUCTION :50%
_________________________________________
In these past months i had became quite strong with the help of system.

I suddenly saw that my scene became unreadable too.

Was it 89 last time I saw it??

Then I looked at the bar and said...

"I yesterday only completed a dungeon, well whatever...... Let's gooooo."

I had purchased a gate yesterday , and it was in a distance of few steps from my place and it will be late till I complete the dungeon.

Well I still have three hours till I start my first raid of the day so let's roam around.

I entered the nearby super market and was looking around when I suddenly remembered.

"Shit I forgot to buy the groceries!!!!!"

I started to panic I grabbed the basket and start on picking the things I needed.

I suddenly saw a child running , I saw icecream in his hand....

It's been a long while since I have eaten icecream.

Because of the system I am not allowed to eat these things.. I was not knowing that I was staring at the child while pouting.

"Ok ok !! Now stop make that cute pathetic face it's not going to melt me or something..."

I sighed and dropped my head down still looking at the child from the corner of my eyes the icecream was on the child's cheeks so his mother was wiping it off his cheeks.

I suddenly remembered the day when me and Jinwoo were sitting together in our shared apartment and he bought icecream for me and Jin -ah we were eating ice-cream and he was not.

When we asked he said he can't eat these things and I was not knowing some of the icecream was on my chin and cheeks.

And I insisted him to take a bite from my icecream.

I smirked and looked at me pushed my extended hand away sat down in front of me and bring his face close to me

He was clenching my eyes shut when I felt a hot slimy thing wiping my chin to cheek .

My eye flew open when I felt a light bite on my cheek on which there was some of the icecream .

My face was fully red as tomato.

I still remember him saying

"You were right it's really tasty jagiya."

While Jin-ah was shouting for us to get a room.

My eyes started to fill with tears I don't want to remember him I hate him.

"Hey hey hey hey !!! Stop cry ......ughh ... Ok ok you can take icecream just don't cry please!!"