Chapter 11: Friend or fiancee??

Jin chul suddenly peered over my shoulder and saw Jinwoo's dad and stopped saying anything.

Then he looked at me and wishper asked

"He is jinwoo's dad right??"

As is he had heard jinwoo's dad extended his hand for handshake and said.

"Hello nice to meet you my name is Sung II-Hwan".

We were in the jet you were sitting with Jin chul and Jinwoo's dad..

Jinchul was looking at the papers in his hand when you peered into the papers too and understood why he looked less confused right now.

Jinwoo was really the carbon copy of his father.

"If his hair is taken care of he will match the picture in this file definitely..."

"I don't think we need any dna test to prover that he is Jinwoo's father or Jinwoo is his son..."

You heard Jin chul wishper shout near you.

Suddenly your phone vibrated and you saw a message from an unknown no. On it.

________________________________________
91776-xxxx

Baby where are you??

How much time will it take you to reach here??

I am waiting for you to come soooo bad. I was so excited that I was not even able to sleep last night.

And chair man told me that you are
bringing a friend of yours...

It's a girl right??

You never had a male friend before and you don't need one you have me .

I'm waiting for you at the airport I will take you to our favourite restaurant when you come back .

Jin-ah is so happy that you are back my dear.

Why are you not answering darling??

Are you still angry with me??
_________________________________________

You felt chill running through your spines.

How even in the hell Jinwoo got your no.??

You broke the sim you used to use in Korea .

You looked at Jinchul who was sitting beside you looking at the messages in your phone.

"I think he somehow got your no. or traced it."

"I never told him that I was going to pick you up."

"He is Sung Jinwoo Y/n , the strongest s rank in the world he can do anything...."

Jinchul reminded you.

Your face became very pale on this matter of fact that Jinchul told you.

You forgot the fact that you were sitting beside the father of the man you were talking so casually about.

"So this is was you call smart phone??"

You turned to the voice immediately and and stared at Sung Hwan with shocked face .

You opened the gallery immediately and opened Jin-ah's pic and handed the phone over to the man .

And told him that this is his daughter and told him to slide to see more pics .

You continued your conversation with Jinchul unaware of the fact that the man you handed you phone to had opened a specific pic with Jinwoo kissing you in it.

"A friend?? Is she shy to tell me that she is my soon to be daughter in law??"