Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Early the next morning, Ji Li received a good news from the crew of "Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth".

The national ratings of the TV drama finale night successfully broke through 5%, not only won the ratings champion among the costume dramas in the past five years in one fell swoop, but may also lock in this year's ratings champion in advance.

The peak ratings peak last night was the clip of 'Xie Yan Dies'.

I don't know how many tears of the audience have been tormented and cried, and the related hot topics have risen again and again, and until now they have not dropped from the list.

As Xie Yan's actor, Ji Li's online discussion is soaring.

According to official data, Ji Li 'Xie Yan' was mentioned in WeChat and Moments last night no less than a million times!

And in addition to the young audience, even young and middle-aged people aged 40 to 50 accounted for more than half.

He not only gained the love of young audiences, but also the love of many "mothers and fathers", and his popularity soared all the way.

Even Weng Meini, who played the queen mother in the play, couldn't help posting teasing words.

——Ji Li, a young man who acted so well, the love that my palace had gained from the drama was taken away overnight by Xie Yan yesterday, even my four-year-old baby said 'Mommy is so bad'.

Many netizens were too involved in the drama. While feeling sorry for Xie Yan, they ran to Weng Meini's Weibo and scolded her 'queen mother'.

Weng Meini has a big heart, never takes the audience's negative emotions about her character to heart, and pays close attention to Ji Li.

After the latter got the timely reminder from Baozi, he immediately responded to each other, "Thank you, Sister Weng, I hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with you again in the future."

Ji Li's fans rushed to him as soon as he replied, and asked their good boy to post on Weibo.

After endless calls, Ji Li finally posted a Weibo.

It is no longer the short content of text and pictures in the past, but a long paragraph of text full of emotion.

——"Yan'er, I will accompany you through this short and bitter life. I know the love and hatred in your heart better than anyone else. If you do something wrong or go the wrong way, you should be punished. I know you will not escape."

"The world is very big, I hope that in your next life, you will be born in an ordinary family, with a father who loves his wife and son, a mother who is as gentle as water, brothers who support each other, and someone who loves you and sees you as the same. Like you are destined."

"Someone told me, Ji Li, it's time for you to come out of the show."

"So, I'll just accompany you here."

The accompanying picture is a cute Q-version stick figure, Xie Yan was wearing a tall veiled hat, holding a small fan in his hand and desperately fanning the wind.

——Ji Li, thank you for bringing us Xie Yan who dares to love and hate, you are great!

——The book fans burst into tears when they saw this passage, Ji Li, thank you for your interpretation of Yan'er, and wish you better and better acting career in the future!